Reviews for Intertwined
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Grimm: *comes home* the fuck- why is there a hole in the wall?
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
the mental image of a phone number hastily scrabbled on a piece of paper with only a strawberry for a clue actually cracked me up more than a little.

Thanks for the chuckle!
Hidden Star chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Oh gosh, this is so sad. :( I've been waiting for them to get slaughtered by Grimmjow, but it doesn't seem to have happened like that. :) Oh well. :) Thanky you - it's only polite. ;)
Rock4Rox chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wow can't wait to next chapter.
LustLoveDevour chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Really enjoying the story so far. You write so beautifully.

Keep it up, I look forward to reading more from you )
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Can't wait for more. I wonder who will Ren-kun end up with. Although RenIchi isn't my otp I do enjoy reading it also.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Getting too caught up in the moment, ne? XD
TMyth-13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Will you do more of it?

It was soo sexy and intence, I don't know how you did to make it so real, but it was amazing.

I would really be grateful if you went on with the other couples, they seem so tempting for me, I really want to read it from your writing.

Thank you for the pleasant reading.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
SO DELICIOUS! 8D
mixmixchocolate93 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
is there a story of this?

like amulty chapter one?

this was amazing i loved it!
yummeh chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
damn! this just CAN'T be a oneshot! .
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
It has been a LONG time since I've read any Bleach fanfictions. I'm glad the one I chose to read right as I can back into this fandom was yours. This story is absolutely AMAZING. The word choice is fantastic and it's not breakish. The flow is fantastic. There's really no other way to describe it. Amazing job. Simply, amazing.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I like it. I especially love nhow he drew a picture of a strawberry next to his phone number. that's cute. :)
Undead-Reject chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Psshh Boyfriend sitting xD

Anywho, awesome story :)
zealot1138 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
so hot! hope you'll write more RenIchi yumminess!