Reviews for Espada's Guide to Life, Hueco Mundo and Everything
29th.spirit chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
my oh my... this is too great. My favorite:
"Ulquiorra is thoroughly OCD, and also extremely paranoid, ever since the case with the tea… For the record, this wasn't my idea – it was Grimmjow's, but I beat him to it just to annoy him."
29th.spirit chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Gosh, I love this! Of course Mr Doom and Gloom wouldn't know that catnip-stuff from experience xD
Khorale chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Maby one for Barragan called "How to kill time" meaning how to pass the time in las Noches
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I like this idea. If only this came around more!
NikkiXNightmares chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
"PERSONAL BUBBLE, PEOPLE!" lmao
unagi-chen chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
please update!
capslock-nanao chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Fantastic! I hope you update soon, I know a lot of people want to see it.

Has Yammy found it yet? I can imagine his being a pretty dumb entry. How to Pretend to Be Smart. Etcetera...
ChibiFreak52 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
ahh~ (apparently I can't review the same chapter twice)

I just reread all of these and still find them hilarious, my favorites are Nnoitora's and Szayel's XD
Hinodeh chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
This is simply hilarious!

Ulq putting catnip in GJ's tea, GJ talking about his incredible self-control (lol), Szayel's edible fraccion...

You're a genius. Especially since the humor relies on people being IC.
summerrayah chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
I love your story plz update soon
Yuki no Ryu chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I think your story is pretty funny, I can give you some suggestions if you want them:

1. If Aizen finds the book, he can write about the importance of loyalty.

2. If Gin finds the book, he can write about the secret art of becoming the prefect prankster.

3. Or if Tousen finds the book he can write about justice.

Hope you like my suggestions:)
who wants to know chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
it is very goog...the end
Amanda Saitou chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
You see, that's such a nice and original story! That Ulquiorra started such a passing time was amazing, and how the others have been keeping on it... priceless! I wonder what is going to come when Gin or Aizen puts their hands in it. Keep on going, you're doing a very nice job!
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
Is Aizen gonna add anything?
general zargon chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
This is an awesome story! You know, I think Stark should get his chance to write something in the book, since Lilinette kinda hijacked it when it was hidden under his pillow. Though, I have to have to say, I hope that Yammy gets his own chapter too. _ Anyway, please keep up the great work and update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »