Reviews for Sine sole sileo
Verelan chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
This story is simply amazing! I cannot put it into words. Just awesome!
3LW00D chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
No Birkin! You dont take the other bandages off, you just apply more over them silly man. And make sure that spear is stabilized, damn walking with it's gotta hurt but good job leaving it in, using the belt to apply pressure is a good call though.

Sorry for the nit-picking...
3LW00D chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I just recently discovered Resident Evil Saturday night (reaaaaly behind I know), working my way through one of the games (stole from a friend) and the movies. Gotta say loving the story! I was real happy to see you have a whole slew of Wesker stories, can't wait to work my way through them!
VanessaAlthea18 chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
It really scared me. I wanted to continue to know how it will end up but I also don't want to because Iwas kinda scared for them. I can see every work gets better and better!
netherlady chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
This is my second read and it brings back memory :'(

U r the best!
netherlady chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
You know, this one is the best of your pre-mansion stories. The setting is just perfect! The heavy dampness, the unearthly darkness, the stifling old air, the thick dust, the blank rough rocks closing around and invading your personnel space, the never-ending maze of forking tunnels . . . it is just like being buried alive in a big grave before judgment day is upon you. No mansion or lab would overtop the Netherworld itself!

Simply, the running metaphor of sin & punishment is so fitting in this setting. It would have been much stronger if they had already killed Dr. Marcus. The dark faith the sinners started to drive from Tappert’s Holy Journal corresponded brilliantly with the bloody and dark salvation that they received at the end.

The symbolism of the flashlight illuminated men’s selfishness that would spin out of control when they are threatened. To see men of status and intellect surrender to a primitive survival instinct . . . men will always be men!

. . . and you chose the prefect POV to tell this creepy story from: that of the paranoid Dr. Birkin!

I read all chapters together despite the overwhelming sense of tension that took over me. More than once I jumped when someone or something interrupted my reading. More than once I gasped releasing trapped breaths I forgot about them. But the peak was when they were chased by the spear-wielding devil in the beginning of Chapter XIII. The way you’ve narrated it from the blind POV of Birkin got me glued! The hints you threw in Wesker’s tone while urging his friend to run left me not wanting to not know what was going on on his end.

This is a dark survival horror story that is decorated with supernatural elements. The best story I came across in this genre!

Please, more pre-mansion and more of Birkin’s sick POV!
Gramm485 chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Okay...okay...okay...I'm back.

I'm still liking the progression of the story so far, and I'm reviewing the last 3 chapters as cluster. As you know, I usually like to say something constructive in my reviews. No real issues to speak of, I just noticed a few very minor formatting things (capital letters missed and such) that usually get lost as background noise. And by chance did you borrow Wesker and Birkin's spike technique from RE 5?

I'll try to actually finish reading this sometime before the end of summer so I can continue onto your next fic.
Chaos0283 chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
I can't believe he left the two of them there to die!

Shame on Birkin :(
Chaos0283 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Wow, for a second here I actually thought that Wesker was going to die. Lucky for me I was wrong, but damn I bet that dude did a number on him.
Chaos0283 chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
Lol, it sounds to me like Birkin might be a bit afraid of th dark with how he went about in this chapter.

Loved the spats between him and Smidt.
Chaos0283 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
The dudes freaking legs were missing. o.o

Thats nasty XD
Mark chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Hahahaha!

Really cracked me up when Wesker threw Zima's cigar out of the window!
UN-4-Seen Scholar chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
Chaed,

As I have always said before and I will never get tired of saying at all, you are one of the best writers and authors I have ever had the pleasure of reading their work.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale from start-to-finish, with every intriguing, captivating and terrifying turn of events that came with each new chapter as Wesker and Birkin endured the effects of the Hole.

Throughout the story, you managed to capture and effective portray the chilling, suffocating and claustrophic feeling that comes from being trapped in caves for what seems days on end.

I also love the way you integrated the plot and setting of RE5 into the story, as well as the appearances of some monsters from the game, what with Wesker's cryptic warning to Birkin at the end; it makes this story actually canon to the series.

Oh, by the way, when I read the description of the Reaper's appearance when it killed Smidt, I thought it sounded like an altogether different monster, resembling like the expected results from the Chimera BOW series, since it sounded as if it was a human being with multiple limbs and its internal organs and bone structure as some sort of exoskeleton.

In any case, this has been an excellent story and I can't wait to catch the first chapter of your next STARS story, and I know full well it will live up to the previous one.

Well done, Chaed! Hats off in respect to you!

Later,

1sttruth.
aquacrow chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
All I have to say is: WOW! I've skimmed over a few chapters in the past, but just recently I had the chance to sit down and read it all...AMAZING! You manage to keep both (younger versions) of Birkin and Wesker in-character so damn well(*hugs*-couldn't resist!) This fic is simply amazing, my dear, as is all of your work. ;) Anyway, I am certainly looking forward to whatever you may post next. Good luck with your future writings! :)

AC
Rainfox88 chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
Great chapter! Man, Birkin was pissed, but I really don't blame him lol. It is good to see that Wesker is watching out for both of them, and in the near future that trump card will definitely be played! I thought the creatures were from re5, as I was trying to picture them that way...damn Reapers lol. Anyways, you are such a wonderful writer, and I bow in respect to you! I only wish my writing was half as good as yours! :) I am looking forward to reading more of your work!