Reviews for Rising Star
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
oh boy, if only I had the chance to hang out beachside with the boys. What a wonderful fangirl I would be ;P

Thank you for this.
rm chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
huh...y DIDNT this fic get more reviews?its SUPER ADORABLE!i am so glad i read it.u captured shuuji and akira's characters so well!

good work!:))
KokoroNoKage chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story needs more love. One of the best Nobuta wo Produce fics I've ever read. You captured their personalities and interactions so perfectly that I wouldn't be surprised if this secretly happened and you were the only one who noticed. It was funny, with a sense of profoundness that captures the essence of the original show. I also enjoyed the hints of AkiraShuuji throughout the fic. XD I would probably be one of the fangirls at the beach, if given the chance.

In short, it was just awesome. XD Thanks so much for posting!
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved this! That was great. All Akira wanted was second place and he ended up getting first! LOL Very Akira like!

I also loved the press conference! "I don't need girlfriends - I've got Shuuji!" and a collective "oh" goes up! LOL

And now Akira has fangirls because of that statement - epic love!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
this story is awsome! i love it! thanks for posting!
dreaming star chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow.

That might have been the best NwP story that I've read in a long time. You captured so much of their dynamic, and it's definitely a plausible bite of their lives. You write so beautifully, too! The way you describe Akira is so real and happy that I can almost see Yamapi waving madly at Kame in my mind. I loved Nobuta's presence in the Akira-Shuuji-Nobuta BFF trio, and I loved that Shuuji narrated it all, the way that he has completely accepted all of Akira and knows him so amazingly well.

And Jerry's Ent!

I loved it so much-it definitely brought a smile to my face after a long day. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
mrgg417517 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great. I liked it. Thanks for writing.