Reviews for Night and Dawn
michelous chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
can't wait for morwe
SFace chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Nice, YuNaFa, need more of them around. I can see traces of DezoPenguin and Nanya but all in all, pretty good, keep it up.
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This Fic was made of Win

1.0.0 Millions Persian conquer most of Nanoha forums

300 Spartan can fight back in certain forums and hold the authority.

If these two merged, Nanoha forum all PWNED.

xXKazaneXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A YuNaFa fic! After DezoPenguin gave me a new OTP I started searching for others...and failed. You have just tamed my YuNaFa urged and given me the necessary fluff to keep a person sane and happy. I just went squee at the last line and thoroughly enjoyed the ficcy. You have no idea how remarkably happy I am at this ficcy.
Nanya chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Well, first of all, I gotta say that I'm sorry it took so long for me to get to reading this (saw it on the day it was posted, but took awhile to get to it, writing takes a lot of time. :p)

Secondly, I'd like to say that I'm glad that I was an inspiration to you for this fic. RadiantBeam as well, since that's my co-author for the "Relationships" series.

Now, as for the fic itself, it looks pretty good. While similar to my own, there was enough differences to say that it was its own fic. It was a fairly enjoyable read.

Overall, it wasn't too bad, I found it an easy and enjoyable read. Good job.
F91 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I definitely see the similarities with Nanya's work, but you put your own spin on things. Don't have much else to comment on, other than I think you did well.
kimek chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Cute, i like this story.