Reviews for Alex Rider and the FBI
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Seriously? I read all that and right at the good part you stop it? Why don't you remove discontinued stories so you don't really annoy the readers?
Martha chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
WHAT! Why but it is so good!
Synchro lover chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
SADDDDD :'(
Best Wishes chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
HELLO UP DATE PLS
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Motivation is a little late, hope you don't mind.

Liked this chapter as well, and I am sure the ones that follow also. Loved the different POV's.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great start, keep it up.

High Guardian chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Please update? Pretty please with no avo's on top?

Love the story and it would be a shame if it isn't finished... So many people start but never finish!
xxmadmooxx1995xx chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Love this please update!
Ash Veran chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
I dunno... at this point, who knows what could come up in the paperwork? Maybe there's a note from the next madman who wants to destroy the world.
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
this fic is realy good! please don't say you've abandoned it! please!

iyfanatic chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
I like this story! There aren't many Alex Rider/Numb3rs crossovers, so I think it's safe to say that yours has one of the better plots. I would recommend finding a beta, though, because I've noticed quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes so far. You also have a habit of writing run-on sentences, and I know for a fact that it's hard to pick those up when you do your own proofreading.
xDarklightx chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I really like it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. The next chapter is what I've been waiting to read. Update as soon as you possible can.
Albany chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Historia muy buena . Actualizar por favor.
CrystalGriffin chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Are you going to update this anytime soon? It's a really good story and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Please reply

-CG
Blown chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I love this story. keep up the good work.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »