Reviews for Alex Rider and the FBI
grimmich chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
o this is going to be so exciting! I can't wait to read more! And what is the trend with cliffies! I wonder what the CIA Agent is telling them... is he telling them everything? Like all his missions and who he worked for? I wonder how much Alex is going to tear into the two goons... hehehe Damn I can't wait I hope you post again SOON!
makespuppyface chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Thanks for the long chapter! But this end? Your a cruel genius ;) I can't wait to see what will happen. Will Alex/Jacob have to fight at two fronts (FBI & bad guys)? Hopefully you can update soon an other great and long chapter with a lot of action. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love it

can't wait for the next chapter
Marie Elaine Cullen chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
*GAPES* YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! YOU NED TO UPDATE SOON! IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE LONG! PLEASE! JUST UPDATE QUICKLY!

I know that cliffies are awesome and all, but you can't leave me like that! I... I... I NEED THIS STORY! Please! I'm begging! I'll send you a virtual check for a virtual million dollars! Please! I'm begging! PLEASE! I will... Mow your lawn?... Wash your dishes? Please! Just update soon! Please?
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Awesome Numb3rs/Alex Rider crossover, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala-Paige~
randomness6 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Update
AwesomeAnnika chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
This was such a good chapter!

In the next chapter alex has to use his superspy skills to save the day against the bad guys who are n longer in a van !

Well done on writing such a long chapter, they're so much nicer to read.

:) update again soon please :]
Space Foxes chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh !

I WANNA READ MORE!

SPECIFICALLY A BIG FIGHT SCENE WHERE ALEX SHOWS OFF HIS STUFF AND FBI LOOKS ON AMAZED!

LOL!

KEEP IT UP!
Walkin' In The Rain chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Update! Please? Also when does this story take place in the Numb3rs timeline? And wasn't Alex born in 1987 not 1994? Other than that it was great. Anyways update!

~TSR
asdflkj chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
wow that's so good!

can't wait for the next chapter

wonder when they are gong to find out AlexJacob
grimmich chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
That was awesome! I can't wait to find out more... I wonder how they will react to the photos when they get them... I can't wait to read the next chapter, some of the stuff is falling into place for them, but they are still far from the truth. The truth will probably shock them more than anything, hell they're probably going to try denying the truth at first... O what if he got attacked at school and everyone including the agents got to see the true Alex Rider? That would be funny, anyways I can't wait to see what direction you are going to take the story in...
randomness6 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
(echos)UPDATE

Who said that..?

Oh me
ObsessivelyOdd chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Aw, it worked! Yay! Thanks for the update, who was watching them at dinner? Is Alex about to get attacked in the night? Can't wait for the update, please post soon!
ObsessivelyOdd chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Ok, I don't usually go for crossovers, but this one is really, really good. I can't wait for an update!

It'd really cheer me up if you updated soon... I mean, I have exams this week... it'd be amazing to actually be able to forget about them for a bit!

Yes, that was an attempt to guilt you into updating this week. Now the question is, did it work?
AwesomeAnnika chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Heyy,

I love the story so far! Well done.

I can't wait to find out how Megan profiles Jacob Mannings, or what happens Don recieves the photographs and realises they are all the same people.

I real ylike th different points of veiw as well!

Keep Going!

Can't wait till chapter 5 is up :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »