Reviews for The Unforgiven
Crushed Seraphim chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Hey! Great story! I just wanted to let you know I found a piano version of Edward's song- without the guy singing the vocals! I think it would work better with the story :) Here's the link to it:

watch?vdWog61T6_3A :D
BellaLaila87 chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
No update :( please update soon!
DarkWolfSpirit13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
this story is really addicting please make sure to continue writing and update as soon as possible ASAP!
YukaoruSena chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I'm thoroughly confused. You're leaving fanfiction? Bogus! And since when was there a no-smut rule? That's what the M rated stories are for, right? Maybe I'm just being a blonde (even though my hair's brown, but you know what I mean) or I haven't woken up all of the way yet, but I'm ... confused. That's the only word I can used to describe it. I have absolutely no idea what's going on or what you're talking about. -_-' Explain? ... Loves, hugs, and Cullens.
tink32542 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
what about posting on the the writers coffee shop. i find twilighted to be a pain of a sight.
89780975567890 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
More please! It is really interesting!
WhyWasISoDumb chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
This chapter was good! Update soon please!

-Bellacullen2312
YukaoruSena chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Poor Bella. The whole fist-day-of-school-as-a-new-kid thing must suck, especially with no friends to help her out. At least Angela was nice. But it's driving me insane, not knowing what's up with the Cullens. *sigh* Well, as usual, I hope you update again soon. Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
caww chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
I'm glad Angela and Bella played so interesting together.

I'm also glad that Edward had a key, to her lock, and helped her stop the nightmare playing on.

How sweet that Edward got a hug from Bella and he responded nicely back.

can't wait to read what happens.

caww
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
HELL YES! You just succeeded in making this chapter even more epic by including me. "Miss Block..." tehee, it's so freaking AWESOME!

Whe. And I loved it how he doesn't know why he wants to protect her, but he's doing it anyway.

Gah, this story is incredible! How can you be intimidated of me? I have nothing on you!
ConsumedSoul chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Gosh this story is amazing!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
sisterhoodfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You know, if you changed the names of the characters, I wouldn't know that this was Twilight related. hehe, Love it so far. xD
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
OMGE! Jacob and Renee? THE PLOT THICKENS! Gaah, this story is the BOMB!

Seriously, it's incredible!

You get stories which follow the same formulaic, stereotypical plotline for a fanfic (*cough* pathetically my own *cough*). And then you get rare stories like this which aren't afraid to turn the entire Cullen family into completely bitches... or angry uhh.. people?

*sigh*, I'm gonna have to sort this lack of words out soon. Either that, or just use it as a compliment.

This story makes me speechless. :P
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
I feel so sorry for Carlisle right now, and their whole family. Gah, I hope that gets sorted out eventually.

And I'm guessing that James Trevone was the man in the prologue? *crosses fingers*

Onward to chapter 6!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Based on this chapter, this story just got added to my favourites. That's how much I love it.

Seriously! The decriptions, characters, writing style... it's all so... gah, I don't have any words!

To get a dictionary, or to not?

How about "I loved it"? ... Would that suffice?