Reviews for Taking Your Own Advice
proud durbanite
samy.n chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
proud durbanite
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 14 . 5/12/2017
How can Bella be stressed from work? She hasn't worked in the whole story. First baby sitting at work and then since she found out she was pregnant she didn't do anything at work. She goes in and then she leaves to go shopping or have sex in Edwards office. It's ridiculous she is resigning. The only reason she is stressed is because she acts like an imature child.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 12 . 5/11/2017
Who does Alice think she is telling a complete stranger to feel free to touch Bellas tummy. This is the reason I want to slap her and tell her shut up. Who takes her friend maternity clothes shopping when they should be working? That's what the freaking weekend is for.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Nope nope nope. I can't stand Alice. She is so over the top like always. Can't anybody write a normal Alice? A likeable Alice thst is not in the business of being a pushy know it all?
Schwips chapter 22 . 1/17/2017
Thank you! I love this story ! I'm really glad to find it
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
You know how to write.
Hmmmmm chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
Technically what Lauren just did violated the HIPAA Law. It is against the law to knowingly or unknowingly disclose a person's Protected Health Information or anything to do with their medical record. To knowingly do so can end up with time in prison as well as a huge fine.
just a fan chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
I really like this story but I'm lousy with reviews
EdWaRd33 chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Hehe, I'm finnish and it's nice that someone is interested of the language and read about it. :D
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
LOVE CHARMED
misstequilarose071 chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I love believe didnt think of that.
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I like it when there is talking. Great
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
I'll never be able to sneeze the same again...
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »