Reviews for Strange Noises
sg1robinson chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You are very, very good. This was a great story! Just like the others. Is there a conclusion to this series? If not, please write one soon!
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very sexy, and I love the last lines. Nyota is such a lucky woman.
empty-phaser chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
woah...:)
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
'A/N: And by ‘calm down’ I mean sexins. '

LMFAO!

And everytime i read the wolfy spock i think of 'Beauty and the beast, but this isn't disney, folks!'

XD

I love your stories.

Especially since the involve 'sexins'
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I love the fact that by calm down you meant sexins. Dude, when you check your messages in the morning, it's gonna be a gigantic list of LoserNesha gave you a review, because i have been at this now for a couple of hours almost.

And I haven't tired of werewolf Spock yet. As a matter of fact, if I had a chance, I'd give werewolf Spock the business. I love the way that Dr. McCoy moves in on Samara, right under Kirk's nose. I know, that was the last story, but I forgot to mention it in my last review.

I also forgot to mention in the Spock sex survey that it was funny when Spock took a long break after an answer. You make me laugh, smile, jump, wiggle, blush - really a barrage of emotions and reactions. I wish that we could have coffee and cheesecake together. :)
angym chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I have just discovered your stories.

I truly enjoyed reading them. I also like your expressive writing style.
LadyFangs chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
The best.

I continue on with my quest to review great stories!

TOS Love!