Reviews for In Full Body And Mind: Unedited
first xander is out there risk his life same as you buffy, second when anya did get her powers back, he let buffy kill her, he could have stop her, xander being with anya, does not put people in danger, buffy being with angle does put people in danger that the difference.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Enjoyed your book!
Knitchick chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
That was wonderful. I was ready to punch Xander myself by the time this was over. he truly needs to get a clue.
SpyAgent001 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Yay! Happy ending to an interesting and well-written story! Cant wait to finish the sequel!
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
An unedited sequel would be terrific! This has been a very good story!
A Fan chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Unbelievably amazing! I read your amazing story in one sitting, and felt your love for A/B, as well as their love for each other. Although unedited, I didn't find any terrible spelling mistakes or otherwise, and loved each word of the whole piece. Your style is noteworthy and captivating. You're a very talented writer, and I would definitely love to read more A/B from you in the future. In the meantime, I'll read your sequel to this story (which is hopefully complete or you're continuously updating). Maybe a little later... I'm still reeling from the emotional and perfectly happy ending of this story. Congratulations on this notable story.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
BA forever! Loved the story.
letterfromathief chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
This story was amazing. I truly enjoyed it and Angel and Buffy's happy ending was just too sweet.
Steph1215 chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Hi
ba2006 chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
As always I love this fic :) I think this is the third time I have actually read it :) looking forward to the sequal :)

BA forever
Esmerada007 chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
oh my this is it. i want a sequal...

great work
Kissin Concern chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Great story. Really looking forwardd to the sequel.
hlavcrys21 chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO START THE SEQUEL!

CRYSTAL _ ;)
jjagogo chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Terrific story. You're very talented. I love your stuff.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
yay! this was great! cant wait for the sequel!