Reviews for In Full Body And Mind: Unedited
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Enjoyed your book!
Knitchick chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
That was wonderful. I was ready to punch Xander myself by the time this was over. he truly needs to get a clue.
SpyAgent001 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Yay! Happy ending to an interesting and well-written story! Cant wait to finish the sequel!
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
An unedited sequel would be terrific! This has been a very good story!
A Fan chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Unbelievably amazing! I read your amazing story in one sitting, and felt your love for A/B, as well as their love for each other. Although unedited, I didn't find any terrible spelling mistakes or otherwise, and loved each word of the whole piece. Your style is noteworthy and captivating. You're a very talented writer, and I would definitely love to read more A/B from you in the future. In the meantime, I'll read your sequel to this story (which is hopefully complete or you're continuously updating). Maybe a little later... I'm still reeling from the emotional and perfectly happy ending of this story. Congratulations on this notable story.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
BA forever! Loved the story.
sentbyfools chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
This story was amazing. I truly enjoyed it and Angel and Buffy's happy ending was just too sweet.
Steph1215 chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Hi
ba2006 chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
As always I love this fic :) I think this is the third time I have actually read it :) looking forward to the sequal :)

BA forever
Esmerada007 chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
oh my this is it. i want a sequal...

great work
Kissin Concern chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Great story. Really looking forwardd to the sequel.
hlavcrys21 chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO START THE SEQUEL!

CRYSTAL _ ;)
jjagogo chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Terrific story. You're very talented. I love your stuff.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
yay! this was great! cant wait for the sequel!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Cool ending and thanks for writing.