Reviews for In Full Body And Mind: Unedited
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Okay, that was nummilicious. I loved this fic. Thanks for the great big smutter/fluff ending too. You know me-I can't stand the angst, I need the big happy and this was fantastic, sweetie. Definitely going on my "Must-reads".

I'd love to see a sequel to this..show how thye make it work, but of course with all the normal weird/wacky-ness of Band A's relationship.

Great job, babe. LOVED IT! *and yes, I needed to capitalize all of that* :)

xoxo

cc chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
more i love it, wished angelus was aorund longer. but bring on wolfram and hart
blue talith chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
Aargh! My comment at the end of Part 10 was left wafting somewhere! As I was writing, Helmi1 has a great story going on here. I am eager to see more updates, please.
blue talith chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Great story that Helmi1 has going on here! Please, continue with the updates!
ba2006 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Love this fic, im so sad that its gonna end soon, I wish this fic went on forever :)

cant wait for the next chapter

BA forever
Kissin Concern chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Really enjoyed the update and looking forward to more.
Esmerada007 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
that was a fast chapter for angelus but it was good.

i hope you have a way buffy and angel stay together

great fic
hlavcrys21 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
THAT WAS A GREAT CHAP!

WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO BUFFY AND ANGEL!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP!

POST MORE RIGHT NOW!

CRYSTAL _ ;)
neoearthqueen30 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
this was great!
Lili85 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I'm sorry Buffy should just stake Angel. He has akwyas been trouble for Buffy. She should just do what she is meant to do kill the vampires.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
yay! new chapter! Cant wait for the next one!
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Ooh, it's really starting to pick up speed now...Lindsey's lucky Angelus didn't jsut snap his neck. I like how you made him come back and want her...I always thought he did too...If Buffy would have been older when Angelus had come out to play maybe we all wouldn't have had our eyes violated with Spuffy, because really...if she wanted to walk on the dark side, who better than the demon who was in possession of her lover's body? right?

Loved this chappie. Can't wait to see how this all ends.

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
Yummy. That was mm-mm-good with a side of delicious. I can't wait to see what ind of havoc Angelus plays. He's so delightfully bad! :P

Off to read more, great chappie, babe.

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Wow, you're updating like on super speed! Loved this chappie, babe. I don't like what Lindsey has planned at all, but it might be kind of exciting to bring out Angelus for a bit. I have to confess a dark obsession for him. :p

I'm off to read more. This is an awesome fic sweetie.

xoxo

clandestinequeen chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Poor B. Is she in for the ride of her life or what? hah hah.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »