Reviews for In Full Body And Mind: Unedited
clandestinequeen chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
You should bring lindsey's evil hand into the works to shut lilah's cockiness up that and I loved to see her squirm!

Both chapters are good, I enjoy where the story is going and look forward to see what happens next!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
great chapter!
Esmerada007 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
another great job
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Dammit, no more to read! lol! Great fic so far sweetie. I'm totally addicted now, so you need to update again! *greedy Jen, huh?* lol!

Anyhow, I was glad he told her te truth...wish she wasn't going back to the Hell-mouth though, but it's a Buffy thing to do...

Awesome job, babe. :) Just waiting for the next chappie...*taps foot* and still waiting... lol! Kidding.

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Ooh this was such a cute chappie. Little Liam and Angel's competiton over Buffy was too cute for words! Loved that!

I'm glad Buff is going back to L.A. with him and not back to Sunnydale with the Scoobs, they so don't understand her...

Off to read more, great fic babe.

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Yay, she told Riley where to go. I always hated she forgave him for not realizing it wasn't her-pathetic! Grr. I knew the Scoobs would be a pain. They're so judgemental. Another amazing chappie, babe.

Off to

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Well, that was nummy. :) I loved the little dream sequence, but then...*Jen sighs* yes, I'm a smut hound. lol! Lusting after naked David is an addiction I'll never be rid of...nor do I want to. ;)

I was so glad he found her, but are the Scoobies going too? Grr, they'll only muck it up and upset her if they do. Well, I'm off to read more... You're doing an amazing job with this so far, babe. I love it!

Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I knew he'd know it wasn't her! I've always wished Joss had made that apparent by having Faith go to L.A. in Buffy's body and have Angel qwould have been so cool...anyways, getting off track, huh? ;)

You're updating so fast-I can't keep up! lol! What are you trying to do...? Make me look bad! lol! Kidding.

Love this fic babe. Now I'm off to finish it. I've got 3 chappies to catch up on.

ba2006 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Love this chapter :) This fic is one of the Best :)

BA Forever
bangellover chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
This is a terrific story, but then I think I love all your work. The plot is so rich and your characterization is spot on. Great job!

xan-merrick chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
great chapter can't wait for more
Kissin Concern chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Great update. Looking forward to more soon.
tdevilgirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
This is really good. Hope to see what happens next soon.
tdevilgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I hope Angel finds out. He'll know faith isn't Buffy.
jjagogo chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Love it so far. I loved Angel's jealousy in this part. Aw, so sweet. Growly Angel and Liam was just too cute. can't wait to see how you work it out.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »