Reviews for Temper Fugit
twobrothers chapter 1 . 3/12
Liked this!
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Ahh, very nice and sweet.
siroccomo-ctss chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
So glad to find another story from you when I opened this site! And you did not disappoint me.

I like how you write the brothers - an honest capture of their different personalities. And I always enjoy your Murdoch. A man who late in life is reintroduced to fatherhood - who so much wants his sons to be part of his life.

Well done, as always. Hope life is good for you.

Con
texas2step chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was very refreshing. It's a given that Murdoch and Johnny aren't always going to see eye to eye but for Murdoch to have a change of heart was very nice. I loved the way it through Johnny off as well. I really do enjoy your stories and always look forward to them when I get an alert. Thanks for sharing.

Belinda
jeanneb chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Very good little fic. Nice that Johnny missed his brother enough that he didn't want to leave without seeing him, even if it ticked Murdoch off.

Keep writing these please!
Stroma chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Great to read another fic of yours. Hope you write another soon.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I love your stories and this one was no exception. Scott is warm and insightful and Johnny is...well...Johnny. LOL! He and Murdoch are far more alike than either one is willing to admit. Forest for the trees and all that. Nicely done.