Reviews for Lily's Valentine
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That's so sad. Poor Severus.

LOL at Harry thinking they were like dogs rolling around and then Sirius and Remus not knowing what to do.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw...magic is very handy sometime! Although I have to appreciate you writing a Valentine's Day story (it's the end of January when I finally got to this story, and I have just enough time to get something nice).

Very sweet and lovely. :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was a roller coaster of emotions, giggles to sadness. Loved it. Well done as always!
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
ROFLMAO! oh my gosh!

this was beatufiul and very bitter sweet! this is why the door should always be locked while participating in the above activity...lmao...

poor harry! LOL
MareG8 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
i LOVE this one-shot! it is just so sad, and well, perfect :) Poor Sev :(
Iris Belle chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
SO CUTE! hahahaha of COURSE sirius reacts with a spell to that ... i wonder how you would explain sex to a three-year-old? really? o.o

very very cute :) another excellent story! :D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
it was a good one thank you
N. Forest chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wonderful story! I loved Sirius and Remus's reactions to Harry walking in on Lily and Severus. And Harry's innocence was very sweet. It's so sad that Lily died.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aww this is really sweet, very well written :D
jennadancer chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was such a sweet beautiful story! I loved it!
RosaE chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
An adorable story, yet so sad at the same time. Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed it.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
They Obliviated him? Poor Harry. Hee, that was really sweet, and sad in the context of your story.
Rae Kelly chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was cute and sad. Poor little Harry...Siri wouldn't have done a good job of explaining at all.
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This would be brilliant for the prompt fest. So sweet that it brought tears to my eyes! Really enjoyed it.