Reviews for Clash of Fates & Styles
still no chapter 3 yet?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
good story
Fenrir034 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
and whats next, im curious about the next chapter, can,t wait xD
Fenrir034 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
please, continue this history
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Interesting. Seeing as how Fate in Negima is still a major threat the only conceivable way I can see him coming to Mid-Childa without Ala Alba chasing him is if it happened at the time of his defeat, before the Negima story actually happened, or in between the battle in Kyoto and the Mundus Magicus arc. Each has its own advantages. The first is probably the easiest but also the most overdone in terms of crossovers. The second and third forces one to ask why he would go to Mid-Childa when he had a plan for Mundus Magicus prior to Negi's birth. Whichever way you choose, I would not mind seeing a few more Negima characters.
giruitiya chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Hey what happened? it's been a long time since this was updated.

will you still update it or leave it hanging? I WANT MORE OF FATES!
Chriswriter90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
kurush started this way before the code of the lifemaker made it's debut.

I think he/she is waiting for the Fate/Magic World arc to end before continuing. After all, allot has changed in the almost 60 chapters since september.

We should just be patient and wait a few months.
Maimakterion chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
close. Aa, (not ah) is the japanese equivalent of 'yeah'ish speaking countries.

A good enough fic. I have to wonder what the hell is fates motivation. Is this fate still tertius? Then what happened to the code of the lifemaker? and what objectives could he possibly have cut off from mundus magica like that?

On the other hand if its an earlier version of fate just gone astray (say tritius) then he really could just be cut off and trying to make a living (this doesnt explain him having tertius' pactio cards on him though)

and of course there is the posibility of the various fate avaruncesses being related to project fate...

well id like to see where you take this. I do hope im not too forward in asking that you not give up on this fic

Ja ne
omegarulesall chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
excellent story can't wait for the next chapter.
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
excellent, you really wrote fate from negima, quite well. Keep up the good work.