Reviews for College Girls
Lexxy2793 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
im just going to apologize now if i upset you, just please dont block me as i have had that in the past and i loved their fic i just couldnt give them a review.

i love it so far and i am reading more, i just noticed that you put the wrong spelling of a word, it says waste not waist, please dont be upset, i just pick up on things like that.

once again i am sorry if i have hurt you and i am lookoing forward to reading more x
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
ohh.. cant wait to read it.. :)
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
i do think bella is wishy-washy in this story.. but she does offer some comedic relief or soft lemons..
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Wow, as a bisexual (myself) i hope one day i can have two people to love at the same time, but i always get told it can never work, and between alice and jasper right then.. maybe my love dreams are doomed.. Yikes.. lol.
FictionFool chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
Omg wow. Such a good ending. If you do make a sequel are you bribing bella back.? :D if you do I would love it if she came back like ultra sexy like mega mega sexy. :d thanks for writing such a good story. :) xx
Das7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
J'ai commencer a lire ta fiction et elle semble super !
Twigon chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
Best I have read in a long time. Some good ol' femmeslash always delights. I fully intend to read, enjoy, and review the rest of your stories.

Keep on writin, Stargirl.

Twigon
4CullensandaBlack chapter 17 . 7/28/2010
I love this story and now on to the sequel. Rose should still tell Emmett. I want to kick Edward's ass.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I was so nervous for Bella, at least she worked through her fear.
Blue fantaisie chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
This story was much deeper than the summary could let me think. Just a question, it is true that we don't see a lot of interactions with the boys and we can wonder like Jasper how the girls envisioned them? Toy boys only? What are they waiting from them?
meli lullaby chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
Amazin as always but what else is new?
meli lullaby chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Cant wait to read about the girls playin with their brand new toys lol
meli lullaby chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
I think your bella is very true, because she is new to the whole girl on girl thing. I love this story! I'm too eager to keep reading :)
meli lullaby chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I feel so bad for jasper...if alice dont want him i'll have.
meli lullaby chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Wow I got hot just read that! I think I love you lol.