Reviews for The Sins of The Father
WHOviangirl0508 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Best ending ever
dreamer 3097 chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
this is a good story really sad but good at end
GotChikinSoop chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I just found this fic & wanted to let you know that I loved the darkness & angst. The way I figure it, the more dark a story is, the better the happily ever after is.
MargaretAndHawkeye4Ever chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
Very Good Story! Although I think you should have had a conversation between Chandler and Phoebe. because to me it seems as though Phoebe was scared to death when she heard that Chandler's om colmmittedv suicide like her mother did.

Just a suggestion!

Stoneage Woman chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
Very nice! Dark and morbid, but I loved it. I liked the way you had Chandler forgiving his dad- you did get it right that Daniel WAS his dad after all. You write very well. On my faves.

P.S. Why did you rate it M? It's not that adult.
Susan chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
WOW! Amazing! Very dark but wonderful. I loved it!
catnamedzane chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
AW! This fic was so sad! But im so glad it ended good!

i'm getting off the internet now, hopefully getting a life, so i wont be bothering u anymore tonight.

confuzzled-babe chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
wow, i am crying! well done :D
abby chapter 5 . 12/21/2002
that...that was amazing! im still crying for chandler i really like that story and it was just awesome keep writing kiddo
Dragon Empress chapter 5 . 10/6/2002
Whoa, intense fic. It's an interesting, but very different look into Chandler's past and I liked it.
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 5 . 5/4/2002
Everytime I read this, it gets better. I loved it. You are truly amazing.
abcdefg chapter 5 . 2/12/2002
I think this is a great fic. But I was wondering why you havent posted it to other sites where your fics are like Ashleys site
Papergirl chapter 5 . 1/15/2002
Ah, this was great. Absolutely fabulous! I like the backstory you made up for Chandler - I wanted to hug him so many times! Terrific writing, few typos, and a nice mix of angst and fluff. I would love to read more!
Tammy25 chapter 5 . 1/14/2002
Love the ending. It is prefect. Great job.
Skye Rocket chapter 5 . 1/14/2002
*sighs very happily* You updated, and wanna hear somthing funny? I read this last night when it had four chapters, and I thought I was reading the 4th chapter again today, and it was chapter five! Okay, not all that hilarious, but that's okay. VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD!