Reviews for From this day on
httpswww.fanf chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
il continuvo
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Pleaaaaassseeee update?! I looooove your story :'( Terrible much wanna know how it ends...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
I know it's silly to think you may be still interested in finishing this fic after 13 years. But I wanted to let you know I liked the story and would like to know how it ends. (Maddy-Riddle, who is unable to leave a signed review because she already reviewed in the past)
dark princess510 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Was this the last chapter?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Absolutely amazing, I was in fits on laughter on minute then getting all sentimental the next! Yulour writing is perfect as is your imagination! Pure perfection I love it
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Fantastically gripping story, but...Is this all? I wanted to know what happens next!
sparrow chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Please tell me you are still writing this story, it is amazing and I am dying to know how it ends!
Elwhi chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
This is a very beautiful story and it's been one of the best hermione and snape fanfiction that I have ever read. I know you haven't updated this in about eleven years but I know that it would not only mean so much to me but to all of your followers if you could finish this story. Keep up the amazing work!
Xion Faith chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Plz make more
Arxia chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Update soon?

This is a loverly story :3
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
write more please
n.harkin.9 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
please please write more on the story i am begging you! you are a brill writer and i am hooked on the story!
Dirk chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Funny how Severus makes fun with himself. Romantic how they wake up. And the end of the chapter make curious of the things, she is going to know about the future.
Dirk chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Finally they have all seen each other. Funny chapter, especially with the present Snape and his journey of feelings and thoughts. Curious to read more ...
Dirk chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
A chapter under a cloak ... sometimes funny, sometimes ... (Love is in the air) and finally they reached themselves.