Reviews for Big Human on Campus
CMVreud chapter 8 . 7/16
The wonderful insanity of the Nerima Ward, that is centered around Ranma, really goes all out to find new vict- others to build a new troupe a la "Nerima Wrecking Crew".
CMVreud chapter 2 . 7/13
AN WTF?!
SeijuroRen chapter 6 . 6/10
Yukari trained by Ranma would be amazing. If she actually did the physical stuff, and also learned about chi it would make her very dangerous. He also has some esoteric knowledge of magic and as a girl she could even get some training in jusenkyo even if she would need to pay them back with something.
oldspiceweasel chapter 13 . 4/18
"I beat up people too!" Kouma protested, "why does everybody seem to find my smoking more offensive than the violence?"

I now want to see whether Snake from your Millenium/Guardian fic would love or hate Kouma. On one hand, casual dispensation of violence is something they both love. On the other hand, Snake hates smokers. HILARITY AND MASS PROPERTY DESTRUCTION MUST ENSUE.
"HA HA" Shouted Black Dragon6, pointing at his readers throught the story's rear window as it left for good.

And we all cried that day when it happened.
It was a great ride though.
Thank you for writing this.
Saffron really is being reeducated
Although he might end up slightly more homicidal toward humans instead of less.
Retractable filament blades on a succubus tail?
Is this a 'the return' by sunshine temple reference?
Yukari gets far too much lee way.
On the other hand many female characters get far too much lee way in abusing the male leads in manga and anime.
Afteral abuse is okay when the abusee is a male and the abuser a female...

Yukari acts really stupid or maybe suicidal.
She is only 11 though and children that small are not entirely rational no matter how smart. (Cough Artemis Cough Fowl Cough)

I like the spiders.
I like the nurse, she makes it more believable that you can be okay after getting killed or horribly disfigured.
She can probably 'ressurect' people if they died within a day of trying.
The Dark Liege keeping her soul shards in her desk though... seems kind of a stupid mistake to make.
I read this so often that I know just about everything that's going to happen.
I still laugh though.
Laugh really loudly.
But I totally forgot that you actually made that rival that tries to kill you at every school a real thing.
Your mind is awesome.
Thank you for sharing.
That missive from the school.
You could apply that to just about any superhero in the dc universe and quite a couple in the marvel universe.

'Dear batman,

We heard about you defeating doctor Freeze and the freezing of Gotham. Also the ...

PS: We totally know where you live.'

Can you imagine Batman reading this. Never mind that he's a grown man. Because their intelligence isn't THAT good. XD
Superman with Lois reading over his shoulder. Stark. I can't stop laughing and can barely get enough air.
So
Uhm
I was reading the principal's speech out loud..
And uhm
I fell into an ork accent (40k warhammer)
...
So now I have this silly image in my head of the Kuno's being actual mutated orks...
And it sounds far too plausible.
...
I thought I had to share XD
Thank you for writing this.
The-White-Spiral chapter 18 . 4/1
This has been, without a doubt, one of the greatest fanfic's I've ever read. Your OC's are wonderful and multifaceted, your take on the characters is inventive, whilst still being true to them and their personality growth is amazing. Cynical Tsukune is best Tsukune. I truly hope you start this one up again one day. Thanks for the read!
World Theory chapter 3 . 3/21
Normally, I can't stand plots that are based on stupid misunderstandings. It's also a hot button of mine when people just refuse to believe me, because they've make up their mind that I must be lying, so I can definitely empathize with Ranma. But I think that you've somehow made this story work. I'm not sure how, but I'll just have to study it more, to figure that out.

I was impressed that you had Kurumu actually check Ranma's pants for his sex; usually writers cop out on that in favor of prolonging the misunderstanding, when a direct approach will easily clear things up. Not that it's necessarily a good strategy for real life, because there are certain consequences for doing things like that for real. (Plus it's actually pretty rude to not take someone's word for it, when they tell you their gender or sex.)

P.S.—This website decided to log me out unexpectedly, so my comment was submitted as a "guest". As I write this, I am struggling to rein in my anger. I don't think that I can delete a "review" (read: comment), if it's submitted as a guest. (I don't even know if people with accounts can delete their reviews.)

paradox chapter 18 . 3/14
The author is now using the SFAccountant handle to write MLP fanfiction now. they just completed another Ranma fic as well.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »