Reviews for Big Human on Campus
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 8/23
I think Kana may have replaced Mizore as my favorite character, personality-wise. And then I find out she's an OC by reading next chapter's opening bit. Well done. Very well done.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 8/18
A pretty entertaining story, though I wish the characters wouldn't sweatdrop all the time, it just seems so stupid in literary form, not to mention the butchery of the English language.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 2 . 7/27
LFG is life! seriously pleased with the Richard appearance.
NexusRider161 chapter 10 . 7/16
Oh my. Saffron finally breaking down in tears after the endless bullying? Tsukune comforting the poor chibi Phoenix King? How adorable. I hope this becomes a thing.
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 5/31
action is good in moderation, but if it takes up the bulk of the chapter its a problem, the comedy should take center stage
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 5/30
the shift in focus towards the plot is taking focus away from the humor, that or some of the jokes are getting stale after 100thousand words, perhaphs if some of ranmas new friends visited nerima it would be a nice change in pace
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 5/30
nice job on the character development, i think that kouma makes for a better bash buddy then ryoga
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 5/30
the action is better suited to humor then drama, but i wonder how the gender reveal will affect things? its not like anyone belived he was human anyway
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 5/30
I wonder if any other ranma characters will make an appearance, i can totally imagine ryoga wandering onto campus by accident
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 5/30
as funny as OP ranma is, its good to see that hes not invincible, even if it takes some stupendously improbably shenanigans to do so
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/30
it seems like ranmas as creative as ever, those cats never knew what hit them
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/30
it should be interesting to see how ranma reacts when he learns the truth, or when kana learns about his engagements
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/30
ranma should know better then to tempt fate like that...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/30
props to ranma for sensibly choosing to leave, and his reasoning for transfering is quite amusing
kitsune chapter 4 . 5/11
you are a comedy genius!
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »