Reviews for Big Human on Campus
Thane chapter 18 . 5/13
Gotta say it's disappointing to learn that you've retired from the ranma fanfiction business, as I've read your fics for years, and you were one of the first authors to write something I really enjoyed enough to read everything that you've posted. Your black crackish humour really fills up the emptiness inside my soul. It is, however, understandable that you've lost interest in fanfics, especially with ranma being a dying fandom tho it was one of the first i got into so it holds a special place in my heart, and fanfics in general being very thankless. I hope that you find some artistic endeavours that you can devote your attention to. Maybe you should rewrite nexus as an original fic, although might be kinda hard to rebalance power levels. Although since you apparently don't mind if others take up your work, maybe I'll combine it with some of my ideas as a homage.

And even if you never gave closure, you had a good episodic style that sorta made everything sorta feel complete at the end of a chapter, even if you never got to the end. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment I got out of reading and rereading your work. It's been a great ride. So long and thanks for all the fics:P
VibrantPeace chapter 5 . 4/30
I like the spiders and how you named them.
VibrantPeace chapter 4 . 4/30
I loved Frankenstein Fran and I never tried Princess Resurrection. This is one of the best fanfics for Rosario I have ever read. I thought inner Mona was going to fight the spider for a moment.
Googlemo chapter 16 . 4/20
More and more later chapters are centered on Tsukune, who DOESN'T matter! WE WANT RANMA! Tsukune, should be a freaking sidekick, not main character! Seriously he has more screentime than ranma for at least last 3 chapters! And he is just pathetic: weak, naive, stupid, missiah-complex, and just shinji hikari all over again!
Googlemo chapter 12 . 4/19
This is just hilarious) But I think Mizore and Kana have too little screentime
Mack006 chapter 18 . 4/17
Oh wow! You started writing when you were 14 at 2002? Damn but that'll make you 27 this year! No wonder why you are choosing to leave this story! I can't imagine you to continue keeping this childish style in your stories at that age!

It is such a shame! But we must move on, we can't be kids forever, we have a life in front of us. Goodbye, you were the best author in this website, not a hyperbole.
swartzvald chapter 15 . 3/26
Never understood what tsukune sees in Moka, Kurumu just seems like a much better girlfriend. Good story, shame you're no longer working on it.
Sol of the Twilight chapter 18 . 2/23
I'm just sad that a great author has stop making excellent fan fictions.
Battlesny chapter 17 . 2/10
does anyone reading this actually believe the "Lost Boy"'s powers of well... being Lost would actually keep him from reaching another dimension?
I'm willing to believe almost anything very easily but even I could never believe HIS skills would keep him away from that school while Ranma is there.
Battlesny chapter 13 . 2/10
ch13 you just had to remind me that i've been reading this story all night from the start after already reading about 4 chapters this size of another story?
Though you are right about the brain trying to turn the story into an anime thing
Nate chapter 2 . 1/25
Holy fuck kill that annoying fucktard Tsukune.
dunkleself chapter 18 . 1/9
Black Dragon6 has discontinued their Ranma 1/2 stories, they have a message up on their profile. This is unfortunate as I really enjoyed reading this particular fanfic, it managed to make me laugh when I needed to.

Oh well, another Ranma 1/2 fanfic bites the dust.
Arekanderu chapter 18 . 1/6
I did not expect to love this story as much as I did because I have no idea what it is but I do!
Ka chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I hope Kana asks for a simple date, because that seems to fit best into her desires whitout violating Ranma's freedom of choice.
Ka chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Hehee.
I love that he tries to be better than his shitty dad.

Of course, if I was in his position, I would have slipped out with as little fuss I could manage, get my name changed, and stay far, far away from anyone named Satome or Tendou (or Kuno) or any sort of chinese amazon for the rest of my life. Familial abuse as Ranma faces, even if not everyone participating is technically his family, isn't fun.
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »