Reviews for Big Human on Campus
SSTR87 chapter 18 . 6/21
D dude this story is amazing and I would read it again. Please come back and update some day
Axcel chapter 12 . 6/16
This sort of thing (throwing big-ass tornadoes of mass destruction, among other things) is why Inner Moka would never stand a chance against Ranma. In canon, she isn't shown as all that powerful compared to most fight manga characters (or most action characters period, really). Ranma, on the other hand, was sent to the Academy for reshaping a mountain range while killing a god.

I think we can all see quite clearly who the more powerful is. That isn't even getting into Ranma's sheer superior skill, even without his strength and speed. Though, I admit his strength is probably lower than Inner Moka's once she's had a chance to super charge a kick, but his speed is higher than Gins on a full moon when he uses that speed striking technique.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/15
Considering the dark lords' sealing techniques revolve around the target's youki and Ranma has no youki, their reactions (and prompt defeat via Ranma) would be quite amusing to see.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/15
Wow, Kana really wants Ranma's babies.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/15
Humans have probably been using ki to curbstomp monsters since we lived in caves. Humans are superior!
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/15
I Wouldn't have minded seeing him refuse and monsters try to remove the "threat". The ones he allows to limp back would give the startling revelation that he is a human. One of many martial artists capable of crubstomping S class monsters. Along with average chi-using martial artist who outnumber the monsters as a whole and can each match inner Moka (through skill and technique and the abilities of chi rather than sheer strength).
SSTR87 chapter 2 . 6/15
Oh man, I've laughed harder in this chapter than I have in quite awhile! The inclusion of Richard, aka Dick, was priceless!

I really enjoy your humor and I find it a perfect melding between Rumiko Takahashi and Rosario. I hope you come back to write more.
Thane chapter 18 . 5/13
Gotta say it's disappointing to learn that you've retired from the ranma fanfiction business, as I've read your fics for years, and you were one of the first authors to write something I really enjoyed enough to read everything that you've posted. Your black crackish humour really fills up the emptiness inside my soul. It is, however, understandable that you've lost interest in fanfics, especially with ranma being a dying fandom tho it was one of the first i got into so it holds a special place in my heart, and fanfics in general being very thankless. I hope that you find some artistic endeavours that you can devote your attention to. Maybe you should rewrite nexus as an original fic, although might be kinda hard to rebalance power levels. Although since you apparently don't mind if others take up your work, maybe I'll combine it with some of my ideas as a homage.

And even if you never gave closure, you had a good episodic style that sorta made everything sorta feel complete at the end of a chapter, even if you never got to the end. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment I got out of reading and rereading your work. It's been a great ride. So long and thanks for all the fics:P
VibrantPeace chapter 5 . 4/30
I like the spiders and how you named them.
VibrantPeace chapter 4 . 4/30
I loved Frankenstein Fran and I never tried Princess Resurrection. This is one of the best fanfics for Rosario I have ever read. I thought inner Mona was going to fight the spider for a moment.
Googlemo chapter 16 . 4/20
More and more later chapters are centered on Tsukune, who DOESN'T matter! WE WANT RANMA! Tsukune, should be a freaking sidekick, not main character! Seriously he has more screentime than ranma for at least last 3 chapters! And he is just pathetic: weak, naive, stupid, missiah-complex, and just shinji hikari all over again!
Googlemo chapter 12 . 4/19
This is just hilarious) But I think Mizore and Kana have too little screentime
Mack006 chapter 18 . 4/17
Oh wow! You started writing when you were 14 at 2002? Damn but that'll make you 27 this year! No wonder why you are choosing to leave this story! I can't imagine you to continue keeping this childish style in your stories at that age!

It is such a shame! But we must move on, we can't be kids forever, we have a life in front of us. Goodbye, you were the best author in this website, not a hyperbole.
swartzvald chapter 15 . 3/26
Never understood what tsukune sees in Moka, Kurumu just seems like a much better girlfriend. Good story, shame you're no longer working on it.
Sol of the Twilight chapter 18 . 2/23
I'm just sad that a great author has stop making excellent fan fictions.
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »