Reviews for Big Human on Campus
aliesterus chapter 10 . 5/3
"Work and guts"
I read this in 2014-ish. Some time before I actually read Ranma 1/2. I read this again in 2018, after I properly read Ranma 1/2, and properly got some nuance.

Another two years later, here I am again, and find this line after going on a long mecha binge. Was this a Diebuster reference?
Uday Sra chapter 18 . 3/17
Awesome
caffeineandshiny chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
Hindsight is 20 20. I have read this story many times over the years and with each subsequent reading I find something new to be amazed at in your writing style. While I had plenty of suggestions back when it was ongoing, now all I can do is sit back in amazement at what you accomplished: you did not simply cross two worlds together, you made them ONE. Everything that occurs belongs there, from the wacky humor, to Ranma God of Spiders, to your final chapters where you displayed how vastly different (and imo superior) your Witch's arc was from canon even with the main character absent. It is all perfect for the world you created and I wouldnt want it any other way. And, while I cannot help but feel sad at the story's discontinuation, the place you left it at was not a bad place by any means. It is much like the Ranma manga's conclusion: we can imagine for ourselves how life continued onward. Thank you for the journey, it was a heck of a ride.
riayi chapter 18 . 2/18/2020
I loved the humor on this story. Great read, well written characters, would've loved to see what happened to them all.
Janitor chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
The fluid ease in which you transitioned that last gag in the prologue was cold-blooded, and I wholeheartedly approve.
markaren chapter 16 . 10/25/2019
Supernatural would have been a thousand times better if Sam and Dean were replaced with George and James.
Detinc chapter 2 . 6/12/2019
Love the LFG cameo
R1VN chapter 2 . 3/12/2019
Thats how I feel when I see a spider except instead of having just a health bar it says WORLD BOSS as well.
PasiveNox chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
nice nice
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 1/31/2019
great great
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
great
Lord of Moons chapter 6 . 11/20/2018
Really, Really, Really, Really, damn good.
11/1& - !GN
Princess Zei chapter 6 . 11/1/2018
LOVE IT
Derich chapter 12 . 10/30/2018
"Really? A flame spiral? Well, whatever. Hiryu shoten ha." Best phrase ever :D
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 2 . 10/20/2018
Or we have better taste in anime
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »