Reviews for Big Human on Campus
Dakaath chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Nice.

Really good job with the crossover, can't wait to see more. I don't know anything about Rosario Vampire besides what I've read in fanfiction, and you've done a really good job explaining it.
omni chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I torn between happy for another story and pissed that u will have to further divide ur time b/w more stories :(

why do u taunt me so?
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Excellent
Sdarian chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
This is off to a great start! I've really enjoyed what you have so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more. Great job, and good luck with the rest!
enderverse chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I love it when I can read a crossover without knowing one of the series and still understand the story perfectly.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
you don't write love songs! I'd never have guessed ;)

anywho, another nice chapter, and some more interesting characters. looking forward to chapter 4.

p.s. Where can you find Nora in english?
dfshie chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
At first I was rather disappointed with the lack of development on Moka's part and her rather... out of character actions. Still, I suppose the main character in this story is still Ranma.

Tsukune at this time is still a wimp, which I agree with, but I don't know why you are making him act not in that type of character, stopping Ranma's attacks at times.

Also, why has Ranma not fought Moka yet? Why is Moka so bold and out spoken, when in reality she should be much shier? Good luck with this I suppose.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
heh.

liking your rendition of youkai academy- and I take back the thing about short chapters, lol.

very amusing how Ranma is trying to get people to believe he's human.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
omg. a new story!

and a RV x-over.

me like this idea.

but what a short chapter! :P

anywho, keep up the good work and write mucho!
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109