Reviews for Big Human on Campus
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
haah... classic ranma... getting beaten up by your harem...
Rey Paloma chapter 18 . 2/4/2018
Aaand I find myself rereading this again, hoping that by the end there will suddenly be more. Something about this writing makes it so satisfying. Definitely one of the best comedic takes on a Rosario Vampire crossover
babascoop chapter 18 . 1/31/2018
Wow. It was a great read! I'm a bit disappointed it's Dormantprobably dead too. I especially loved your Tsukune.
SAMarcus chapter 18 . 1/29/2018
Loved it! A perfect mix of Ranma and Rosario. All in the proper format too! I could practically see it acting out just like the animes!
ElPsyCongroo chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
Ranma gets cursed with bad luck doesn't get turned into a girl, I call bullshit
Perseus12 chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
Wowsers!
Ozzallos chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
Okay, dont know why its taken me so long to look at this fic. Partially because the title didnt really intrigue me, so count me four years late.

Overall the fic is a well told romp with a well thought out divergence based on ranma's arrival. Grammar and spelling are excellent and even the side bits at the front and back of the chapter are fun. Breaking the 4th wall with d&d references and such only more flavor. Ranma and his spiders are great lols.

Only two things come to mind in terms of improvement. Unlike his roommate, ranma doesnt seem to evolve much. Sure, he kicks ass and takes names, but that tantalizing hint dropped in the nurse's office about why ranma is there is barely capitalized on. Second, his visit back to nerima falls short of satisfying, save perhaps his interaction with nodoka. It feels like a throwaway visit that was written just to get it out of the way. In fact, it made Saotomes lack of evolution (beyond paranoia) painfully apparent.

Anyway, an overall great fic and imminently enjoyable.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
This is amazing I love this fic.
Jack Nisshoku chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
FUCKING THANK YOU! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT WEB COMIC FOR YEARS AND COULD NEVER FIND IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 8/7/2017
Seriously, no reprisal at all? I loathe Yukari. If I were in- no, wait, I'm too lazy to train as hard as Ranma does. If I were in Tsukune's place, I would have punched Yukari in the face. I would ignore what Moka said, because honestly, there were about 2 days where she was sort of nice to Tsukune and hated Ranma. Then Yukari showed up and Moka turned into a literal parasite and a total moron. There's a line where kindness and sheer idiocy meet, and Moka crossed it about two minutes after meeting Yukari.

I've gotten into one (rather pathetic) fist fight in my life and yet I would happily punch someone like Yukari in the face. Someone who planted a f****** bomb in my desk, set an obviously lethal curse on me, and didn't act apologetic until they wanted something huge from me is not someone I can like, much less tolerate being within a mile of my location. That kind of person stops being a little girl to me and starts looking more and more like a dog who's climbed onto the table to eat their owner's food, one who's been rewarded for that action with petting and countless 'good dogs' until they've decided to try to literally bite off the hand of a person close to their own, and one who needs to be completely muzzled.

Yukari is a leech; an ill tempered, rude, inconsiderate leech that doesn't even have close to the looks to make up for her behavior, unlike Moka, who, while not ill tempered, is fairly rude, if unknowingly, and very often inconsiderate, even knowingly. Yet she gets away with it by virtue of being cute. Tsukune wouldn't have remained friends were Moka if she were a guy and it's solely the fact that he's been illogically romantically interested in her from practically the moment they met that lets him ignore the many, many flaws compiled between Inner and Outer.

The point I'm getting at here is that Yukari should have had some punishment- some kind of Jusenkyo monkey curse, because she deserves that and more at this point. I didn't like her at all in canon, where it was a lot more humorous and I like her much less in this fic. She was a villain, and I wanted to see her treated like one, at least for a little bit. Instead, even for Tsukune, who she could kill easily if she ever got it into her warped little brain that he was a threat to Moka, she's seen as nothing more than a slightly annoying pest.

. . . Apologies for the rant. Seeing someone attempt murder, even if they were only intending to do significant bodily harm(OH, THAT'S OBVIOUSLY SO MUCH BETTER) and completely get away with it doesn't sit well with me at all. Even if it's fiction, it still goes against my morals.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 7/16/2017
The wonderful insanity of the Nerima Ward, that is centered around Ranma, really goes all out to find new vict- others to build a new troupe a la "Nerima Wrecking Crew".
CMVreud chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
AN WTF?!
SeijuroRen chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
Yukari trained by Ranma would be amazing. If she actually did the physical stuff, and also learned about chi it would make her very dangerous. He also has some esoteric knowledge of magic and as a girl she could even get some training in jusenkyo even if she would need to pay them back with something.
LiamYouSOB chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
"I beat up people too!" Kouma protested, "why does everybody seem to find my smoking more offensive than the violence?"

I now want to see whether Snake from your Millenium/Guardian fic would love or hate Kouma. On one hand, casual dispensation of violence is something they both love. On the other hand, Snake hates smokers. HILARITY AND MASS PROPERTY DESTRUCTION MUST ENSUE.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2017
"HA HA" Shouted Black Dragon6, pointing at his readers throught the story's rear window as it left for good.

And we all cried that day when it happened.
It was a great ride though.
Thank you for writing this.
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »