Reviews for Big Human on Campus
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2017
Saffron really is being reeducated
Although he might end up slightly more homicidal toward humans instead of less.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2017
Retractable filament blades on a succubus tail?
Is this a 'the return' by sunshine temple reference?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
Yukari gets far too much lee way.
On the other hand many female characters get far too much lee way in abusing the male leads in manga and anime.
Afteral abuse is okay when the abusee is a male and the abuser a female...

Yukari acts really stupid or maybe suicidal.
She is only 11 though and children that small are not entirely rational no matter how smart. (Cough Artemis Cough Fowl Cough)

I like the spiders.
I like the nurse, she makes it more believable that you can be okay after getting killed or horribly disfigured.
She can probably 'ressurect' people if they died within a day of trying.
The Dark Liege keeping her soul shards in her desk though... seems kind of a stupid mistake to make.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
I read this so often that I know just about everything that's going to happen.
I still laugh though.
Laugh really loudly.
But I totally forgot that you actually made that rival that tries to kill you at every school a real thing.
Your mind is awesome.
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
That missive from the school.
You could apply that to just about any superhero in the dc universe and quite a couple in the marvel universe.

'Dear batman,

We heard about you defeating doctor Freeze and the freezing of Gotham. Also the ...

PS: We totally know where you live.'

Can you imagine Batman reading this. Never mind that he's a grown man. Because their intelligence isn't THAT good. XD
Superman with Lois reading over his shoulder. Stark. I can't stop laughing and can barely get enough air.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
So
Uhm
I was reading the principal's speech out loud..
And uhm
I fell into an ork accent (40k warhammer)
...
So now I have this silly image in my head of the Kuno's being actual mutated orks...
And it sounds far too plausible.
...
I thought I had to share XD
Thank you for writing this.
The-White-Spiral chapter 18 . 4/1/2017
This has been, without a doubt, one of the greatest fanfic's I've ever read. Your OC's are wonderful and multifaceted, your take on the characters is inventive, whilst still being true to them and their personality growth is amazing. Cynical Tsukune is best Tsukune. I truly hope you start this one up again one day. Thanks for the read!
World Theory chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Normally, I can't stand plots that are based on stupid misunderstandings. It's also a hot button of mine when people just refuse to believe me, because they've make up their mind that I must be lying, so I can definitely empathize with Ranma. But I think that you've somehow made this story work. I'm not sure how, but I'll just have to study it more, to figure that out.

I was impressed that you had Kurumu actually check Ranma's pants for his sex; usually writers cop out on that in favor of prolonging the misunderstanding, when a direct approach will easily clear things up. Not that it's necessarily a good strategy for real life, because there are certain consequences for doing things like that for real. (Plus it's actually pretty rude to not take someone's word for it, when they tell you their gender or sex.)

P.S.—This website decided to log me out unexpectedly, so my comment was submitted as a "guest". As I write this, I am struggling to rein in my anger. I don't think that I can delete a "review" (read: comment), if it's submitted as a guest. (I don't even know if people with accounts can delete their reviews.)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2017

paradox chapter 18 . 3/14/2017
The author is now using the SFAccountant handle to write MLP fanfiction now. they just completed another Ranma fic as well.
firebluebird2006 chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
are you ever going to update this story again?
llat-2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
I even years since I first found this Fic I still find myself coming back to enjoy it. Thanks for making it and not taking it down.
Byakugan789 chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Pff, Kouma isn't nearly as bad as some of your characters for the committee. AND YOU STILL DIDN"T RECRUIT THE HOLY DRAGON! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

eh, anyways. Neat chapter in most scenes. Very nice that you decided to bring us another set of fight scenes. Your best work in the whole story, really. I'm rather disappointed in Kuyo, but reading the wiki, he's like that in canon too, so meh.

Pity Yukari or Ruby didn't get a chance to collect some of Kuyo's blood. Would have been a better ghoul transformation for Tsukune than his eventual twilight morph. How highschool dxd came up with the idea that vampires were continent destroying badasses i have no fucking clue. Its utterly retarded on a fundamental level.
Or hell, trapping Kuyo in the book of fur and claw would have been cool too. Having him around to whip into a competent kitsune would have been fun.
Byakugan789 chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
I don't suppose Richard is going to die on the converter belt is he..? *hope*
Byakugan789 chapter 16 . 11/12/2016
rofl. Not at all how I expected the Sailor's battle to go, but I could totally see Moon reacting like that.

Interesting backstory for the witch-girl's orphanage. Is that cannon? Though if it is, I suppose given the events being referenced this happened about a decade ago, the witchhunter is going to die and the cat get recaptured. I thought at first they had met up after the guy runs over Keto, which would have been awesome.
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »