Reviews for Noonday Sun
love me now and frever chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
i love this and i cray i love the way you finished of the storey
Ashley Laredo chapter 26 . 4/8/2013
I love the first 23 chapters! Great story, love the Volturi climax! But then-what? Who got Nessie pregnant? Jacob or Marcus? And the whole God connection? WTF? It just gets REALLY weird, really fast. It's great writing, don't get me wrong. I love the Volturi, Nahuel and Leah, etc. BUT THE GARDEN OF ADAM AND EVE? Where the heck did that come from? I don't like it. Sorry if I'm being rude, but it didnt make one ounce of sense. I loved the story, but the ending just ruined the whole thing for me, I'm sorry! Instead of "and they lived happily ever after with their half-breed babies" it's " and the Cullen's split up and left the planet along with a whole bunch of other vampires never to see anyone again disappearing without an explanation to procreate on foreign worlds and lose their identities and immortality in the process"! I know I'm being unforgivably rude here and I apologize, but you really ruined the story for me! The last chapters left me like WTF IS HAPPENING?! I'm sorry but it was terribly confusing and I didn't like how it fit with the Saga at all!
I really do apologize I'm being a jerk here. Your writing is really good and you have a great sense of plot!
jamie79 chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
love it so far!
Danyy Dias chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations on your fic is great!
kateydidnt chapter 26 . 7/29/2010
yeah SHARP left turn for the ending
kateydidnt chapter 25 . 7/29/2010
um. . . what? that was really weird and didn't make a whole lot of sense. . .
kateydidnt chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
"How…how is this possible? Alice didn't see anything."

Well. . .duh-she can't see Nessie
kateydidnt chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
"What if Nessie picked him up and got bit?" My own theory is that Nessie would be completely immune to the venom-it is part of what created her (through Edward's DNA) and so I don't think it would be poisonous, but I don't think it would transform her either.
kateydidnt chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
"Well, Nahuel ... won't be able to hold him unless he's been fed." I don't see how vampire venom could be poisonous to Nahuel when he his body produces the exact same venom.
kateydidnt chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
"I didn't think I'd ever want to phase again." except she has to in order to stay immortal
kateydidnt chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
only one problem-Nahuel is venemous and that venom is poisonous to werewolves.
ajcrackie chapter 26 . 5/16/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed your story, it was well written and the characters were developed to make you feel empathy for them, even Marcus! I must admit I was disappointed in the ending, it was too extreme and abrupt. It was a little like a child who cannot think of an definitive ending to their story so the main character woke up and it was all a dream. You could have developed the idea of the ranch; up until the middle of chapter 25 the storyline was plausible in the genre, but the religious aspect you introduced didn't quite sit well. I was surprised that Leah's children weren't involved in someway with a link to the Archangel Gariel! Overall a super story with an absurd end.
radvan chapter 26 . 5/2/2010
ok i enjoyed read your story the ending was kind of out there for ME
i did catch the hints in earlier chps that something like that was comming up but
for ME i cant get pass the cullens being apart i mean rose loved henry enough to stay but bella and edward didnt love nessie that much
but hey it was a unique ending for sure
i kind of thought you were setting up for a sequal letting aro and the witch twins get away but i quess not
so overall interesting story line thanks for your time and effort in writting this story
Diane
luv2beloved chapter 26 . 4/27/2010
Thanks for the update. I saw all the chapters being listed in my email wasn't sure if I read this or not but started to remember it as I progressed. You had a very imaginative story line here and odd at the same time.
Davenport101 chapter 26 . 4/27/2010