Reviews for Little Mewtwo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I'm gonna go read this. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get my iPod to read the rest:)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Please write more. And youngish Mewtwo is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Hahaha!
It's hilarious!
Ardtornismyname chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Continue?
AudaciousAJ chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
UPDATE PLZ!
yue the snow queen chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
it's really funny! when will they meet other legendary? i hope you updating soon!
gojira4life chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Ah, good to see a new chapter. I liked this a lot, it's so sweet to imagine Mewtwo being dragged around by a small Ralts _ I wonder what's so special about that Meadow though. Also, I suppose that the Gardevoir is a shiny, seeing as you said it had a different color... cool _

Now, why am I not surprised it's a Houndoom that's behind the bushes, typical yet always a riot _ Come one, Mewtwo, kick that damn Houndoom's ass !

Thanks for the nice chapter and please make more if you will _
gojira4life chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Hey, I really like this, it's so cute for a start _

You really have done an awesome job, it's a very good start of a cute story. Aw, Little Mewtwo feels mature despite being so small _ *dodges daggers thrown by Mewtwo*.

I wish to read more of your fic, please continue even if you don't get much readers/reviews. I'll review each chapter you write, I promise _

Also, just as a little side note (not a complain or flame, not at all): be careful about text mistakes like this: "...But, I think when you're being young, you can't really me mature..." where you used "me" instead of "be". Like I said, this is just a little tip, nothing personal or not saying your fanfics are no good, they're very good as a matter of fact so far _

Well, hope to hear/see more from you soon.

Thanks for the nice chapter and again, good luck with the continuation.

-Gojira4life-
gojira4life chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Nice little prologue. I'm very curious about it. You know, I really wish people would make more fanfics of the "baby" Mewtwo, he's really cute and so innocent _

I'll be reading this and I'll see what it will bring me... good luck by the way _
tain89 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Aw...Great story so far. So cute! Keep up the good work
Sadius chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Couple of spelling mistakes, but other than that I like it so far.