Reviews for Explosive
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 3/13
This was so good, I really felt the desperation from Zuko. I was surprised that Zuko was the submissive one (an aggressive uke hot!) considering he's the one who need to release pent up energy. I just figured he'd be the one pounding out his frustrations, but then you totally surprised me by making him the uke. Sokka's last line was really on point too... Anyway you did a really good job on this fic :D
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ha! I loved it! ;)
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
:DDDDD

YUM!

LOVED IT! 3
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Okay, seriously - WHY is this labeled angst? It is hot and funny and juuuuust this side of crack. And hot. And I liked it, especially the line where "The Fire Nation would have conquered the world ages ago if they had solved all their problems this way". You've pretty much nailed Sokka's voice... um, and nailed Zuko... *blush*

Thanks for posting this.
quali chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow, that was crazy hot. And cute too! You perfectly captured third season Zuko. I loved reading it.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
yummy!
Kyrinne chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I absolutely love the way you used Zuko's urgency with Sokka's willingness! You kept them true to their original characters (Katara included), but were able to create this little piece. I can't wait to start reading its sequel.
zeldafire chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was magically delicious. Excellent job. *drool*
Skreech chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ok, yes VERY HOT! Woot, I really like Sokka's POV in this too! Funny guy, and Zuko's so cute... and horny lol. I like Sokka's dick having its own preferences lol! Appendage personality. You rule.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awesome! Particularly the last line, that made me laugh!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
x3 heehee sexy~!
Captain Peregrine chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Love this story! Just as good as Volatile. Once again, great job capturing the characters. And thank you for a nice, sweet, sexy story. :D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
... o.0 ... omg...that was so hot

hahaha, i totally cracked up at sokka's line, "The Fire Nation would have conquered the world ages ago if they had solved all their problems this way."

great job!