Reviews for Bases
This story was great I loved reading it.

Also a sex scene between Mary and Joseph!
_ that was hilarious I couldn't breathe after reading that cus I laughed so hard.

Thx for making such a great story
Brokenangelsely chapter 6 . 1/2
It was so nice to read this story again. I miss these characters!
Sokka-Mushroom chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Aww it's over already!? I just started reading it! Very good, very good- I think Risa and Otani were definitely in-character throughout the story, so thank you for writing so well. :]
(Also I'm glad you didn't change the rating, because it's better like this anyway)
sakurakialisa chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
This is a nice fic
WishMaker chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I have nothing to say, but GREAT STORY! Very well written, and super cute! XD 3
neko chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This was a really good story, and the epilogue was a perfect ending!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
What a beautiful story!
Very good job :D
Please write more for this very awesome pairing!
AlpacaGirl29 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I love this story so much, your've captured Koizumi and Otani perfectly and you didn't make it too over the top like some other authors. Some people just write saucy stories but you've actually captured their personalties and kept the amount of love going between them that they share whilst they are maturing, well done!
Loving New Dawn chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Aww. Good story. First Mimi then Miki! Why do people always try to break them up? Why?

Keep on writing!

Loving New Dawn.
Fobia chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
You made me blush like hell xD Loved this one as well :)

I love the way you write otani specially; it's like watching a real episode n.n

Keep it up!
BronyBerry0 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Teeheehee! So cute! Kawaii kawaii ka-wah-ee! I can't wait to get more Otani X Risa goodness from you, gehehehe!
Palomita love1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Stupid Miki! Also, stupid Otani for making Risa cry! I understand that Otani wants her to trust him, but it doesn't mean she'll trust all of the other girls around Otani! Especially Miki! And Otani has to understand Risa too! This chapter really made me cry!:'(! But, I was happy again when they made up, and slept together! Wow, that sounds kinda wrong, doesn't it? Well, you know what I mean when I say 'slept together.' Really cute!XD!
Palomita love1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Ugh, I knew Miki wasn't good news! Ooh, and what's happening between Risa and Otani? And I think Risa and Otani are in character, but they'll have to grow up one day! Well, that's just my opinion. Anyway, great chapter and I hope you don't mind if I review all of your chapters? Because, this story is really awesome!XD!
Palomita love1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I loved this chapter! Wow, Otani was really mad seeing that man with Risa! This is sooo romantic and cute!Hmm, I don't think that Miki girl is good news, I wonder what's gonna happen...

Palomita love1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great job with the prologue! I really liked it! I hope next chapter is as good as this one! Bad Nobu, making Risa think that. XD!