Reviews for To Fly
Meranda chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
For a second there, I thought your name was demented emu
Blood Rose Vampiress chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Beautifly written and damn hot as well!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awww... That was just lovely.

So sweet! *sigh* I love this pairing...
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I remember, I think this was the first figgy story Ive ever read...It's absolutly perfect, everything about this story is amazing!

-Momentai-
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Is it creepy if I say that was beautiful?

Like throat-tightening, head-spinning, hearing-the-perfect-song right-now, omg-why-are-my-eyes-wet kind of beautiful?

Because it was.

Loved it. A lot. I get such a warm, happy feeling for the two of them. And the describing part in parentheses was, what did Nudge say in book 2, like poetry in motion? Well even better than that.

Lunar
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is so beautifully descriptive and sweet!I absolutly loved it! Please Please write more of this pairing! You;re so god at it!
Mazu chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
AH. MAY. ZING.

The imagery's just ... perfect! It's amazing how beautiful it all is, and it's so rounded, so perfect, you feel like flying ... wonderful!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Damned awesome. That's all I have to say.
Emluvsollie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
what the fuck is wrong with you
WWT chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
POetic to a tee. I loved it. The parenthetics, I realized, basically make a poem in themselves. You should splice them together and post them on their own sometime.
Elizabeth Newforest chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
ZOMFG! this was so...awesome. i would say more and go into a goth-nerd-emo type peotry thingy, but I'm not so good at that, so...OMG. like, honestly. Amazing. Loving it. Inst-favourite.
Nessy chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Holy crap, you're an amazing writer. Mad skills yo. Loved it! Figgy is awesome. Your imagery and stuff was incredible. *heads off to find more of your work*
axisfiraga chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So beautiful. :)
Pierce The Girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
um...thats not something you read everyday. its...good.
Billie Holiday chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I can't even believe I'm the second person to review!

This made me go starry eye'd (that doesn't happen to me) I felt all light headed...maybe I should hate you, for giving me this feeling and taking it away!

But I won't, cuz this is a new favorite.(: