Reviews for Shook the Bones
Wolfsong98 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Just found this earlier today and wow. I thought it was good and well written
thebookworm90 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
It's a shame you haven't finished this. I would love to have read the conversation between Morgan and Garcia and Morgan's thoughts after what just happened. Do you think you'll finish it one day?
Rochir chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I've really enjoyed this so far and I'm really hoping its not dead in the water. Gonna follow it for a while just in case... ;)
Poet Wroet chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Oh I really like that quote in chapter 1 about guilt and innocence.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really liked how this went. Professional. That's good, and in fanfic, reasonably rare, but I enjoy stiff, too-formal first meetings where there is all-around glaring as a sign of displeasure with the situation. (Hotch glaring at the guard, I mean)

I also liked how Reid was in control of all situations. I mean, he was tied up, but he took de lead, requested and demanded, so to speek. Didn't let himself be thrown off the hook "I manitain my innocence, sir".

This piece was like a balance and it was more than that. It was brilliant.

Now I often say in excitement "That was brilliant!" but now when I conclude something is brilliant, I really mean it.

The harmony between elements in this piece is great.

I didn't know what to do with the last paragraph, so that I've not really taken into account, because it can be sign-of-things-past, sign-of-things-to-come or sign-of-things-happened-ing-just-now. I hope it's the last one, because the sign-of-things-happened-ing SHOULD be present, and when including other things you really get a wrapup quickly. Or your signs are not very expertly placed, which I cannot say anything about having not read that much from this story.

Anyway: analysis of the first part: heart-felt and mind-supplemented "Brilliant"
Last paragraph, well, last three lines actually: analysis pending
grangerwanabe chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
This story is probably dead, but I thought I'd let you know I enjoyed it and hope it might get updated again.
pipinheart chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
This is a nice piece all the way through. I like Hotch and Reid. Reid will need a lot of support, I hope there is more to this...
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
A marvellous, well written story. I hope you will continue to add to it in the future.
charlie-becks chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
jesus! This is an amazin story! Honest, i'm feelin all the emotions with the characters, an for a AU story the characters are written pretty much to the show, amazin writin! Please don't stop writin, lookin forward to Morgans appology as well as, maybe, Spencers for pushin :P Maybe even a good heart to heart between the lads? Really can't wait for more, your a very talented writer :)
Sara Wolfe chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Seriously? You left it there? Please, please tell me that there's going to be more to this. This story is incredible.
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love this so much! I have read the whole thing several times and would be thrilled if you continued it. Really creative and well done. Quite a take on Reid's aversion to touch.
Markhal chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
I love your story, I hope you'll keep updating because it's just awesome !

I like the idea of a liberated-sexually Reid, that he had some experiences in the past.
Jebeth chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
I wish you would continue this story, it is great.
spk chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Such a unique story! Great characterizations. :)
Black Forests chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
A very believable AU and very well-written. Thanks for posting and keep it up! :)