Reviews for Jinchuuriki and huntresses
jablanco chapter 7 . 4/8
Hey good story, but are you going to write the story hinted at in chapter 2 or not, if not then let everyone know of as a challenge, someone will take up at some point.?
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 2 . 1/10
Y'know, Teresa really was the most badass person in the entire Claymore universe. If she hadn't been surprised by Priscilla, she could've easily taken on the Awakened #2. She took on Noel, Sophie, Priscilla, and Irene at the same time using only 10% while they were all pushed to their limits.
Residenthobo chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
SO SWEET!

SO CUTE!

THE FEELS! UGNHH!

But I feel that you focused a bit much on the lemons later on, if you're gonna have lemons don't have JUST lemons unless that's all that you're writing, lemons.

Basically, don't write lemons just for the sake of the lemons, the lemons should just be a topping, a bit of extra spice, just to puff it up a bit, y'know? It's not supposed to be the main ingredient. Just a topping. Keep that in mind for any future stories you'll make :D
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Excellent fic. The plot was enjoyable and the writing got increasingly better as the story progressed. Glad I read this one.
Animetroller chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Please use the word "The" it really helps my brain decode when your starting a sentence
ex-ellent chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Missing words and some other holes aside, very nice story. Thank you.
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I like your story, this story send to my favorist story list

regards

Kisame Hoshigaki
Veldrisk chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Excellent story, definitely one of my favorite crossovers. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Castage chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I like the story. You have written it well.
But, there is much unused potential in it and many lose ends (Organization, Danzo, Uchia, Akatsuki – just a couple examples). On the other hand that might have been intentional – that you wanted only to tell the story of 2 former claymores and rest being a background.
Some events you write in detailed fashion while others you time skip, it looks like you have written it in hurry or you were to impatient about that moments. It's just the impression that I get.
Nevertheless, it's a good story.
logan chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
i liked your story on the
irine raised naruto you should rite
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I like the sound of the 'Naruto of the Crimson Sword' short that ya did and im enjoying 'Jinchuuriki and huntresses' so far too!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This story is very well written and I am big fan of the Crossover series and I especially like the idea of these characters interacting in the world of Naruto so please update as soon as you can.
Karsus chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Good stuff. Simple but enjoyable.
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great first chapter
Artemis-Ikana chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
GREAT STORY, very good job.

Caio-

If you're ever looking for story ideas I have yet to see a good Bleach-Claymore crossover.