Reviews for Letting Go
KK chapter 33 . 9/24
The only thing that's missing from this master piece... I want to see that book that Edmund left! It has got to be funny!
KK chapter 25 . 9/21
Nice talks here!
KK chapter 6 . 9/21
Good chapter.
Sue Clover chapter 33 . 8/20
Aaaaaahhh. That was a good story. I didn't review much while reading it, but it was really good, and I didn't have much to comment on because there wasn't hardly anything wrong with it. I can't think of anything wrong with it at the moment, either, though I know that nothing's perfect.

I first liked this story because it was focused on Edmund, as he's my favorite. I loved how it highlighted how competent and wise he is. I loved how easily he was able to fit in with the Telmarines, and act like a stable boy. I loved how well he guided Caspian and befriended him. I liked how he remained himself, even when his flaws showed, perhaps because of them. After all, everyone makes mistakes, even kings. I loved the focus on the love between siblings, not only b/w Peter and Edmund, but between Edmund and Caspian, and Lucy and Susan and the others, as well. There were times when I wanted to shake Peter or hit him upside the head, but I think you managed to do that well enough. I loved how one of the main themes and purposes of the story was appreciating Edmund, because he is an amazing cinnamon roll and deserves to be appreciated.

So thanks.
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 8/20
What are armholes? You mean armpits? How can you have a hole in your arm...
Sue Clover chapter 19 . 8/20
okeydoke. Very like. I like. I like this story, have I mentioned?
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 33 . 7/17
Tears are in my eyes thanks to this stunning story that I simply could not put down. I LOVE IT!
GreenHorn22 chapter 33 . 2/27
This was an amazing story and I just hated to see it end. I love how you portrayed the characters while adding your own twist to them especially Edmond, he was always my favorite character and I can really see him trying to prevent others from making the same mistakes that he did.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 33 . 2/9
That was amazing! ω
Morgan K'Treva chapter 33 . 1/27
Nice job.
PhantomBowtie chapter 30 . 1/23
I cried at the last bit of this chapter!
The King in White chapter 33 . 1/17