Reviews for Letting Go
Emma-Please1 chapter 33 . 9/12
I love this so much! I can't even put it into words. Like, where has this been all my life. Absolutely brilliant.
Brytte Mystere chapter 33 . 9/11
I love this way too much. Thanks for this marvellous fic!
caffeinechick chapter 33 . 6/5
This is the third time I read this fic and I still love it so much
time cry while reading the sequel
hoo boy
brightflare chapter 33 . 5/23
Excellent story!
RAB Crookshanks chapter 1 . 1/31
I love the first thing he really thinks is "Lamppost." It's a very Edmund-y thing.
lovebooks-P.M chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
I must say this is one of the most wonderful Narnian stories i have ever read. I felt so many different, intrinsic emotions while reading it. Anger, sadness, frustration, happiness, faith... i just wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story. Truly, i cannot express my emotions right now. So let this be.
May Aslan or God be always with you and in your pen,
Vale Mellark.
KK chapter 33 . 9/24/2015
The only thing that's missing from this master piece... I want to see that book that Edmund left! It has got to be funny!
KK chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
Nice talks here!
KK chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Good chapter.
Sue Clover chapter 33 . 8/20/2015
Aaaaaahhh. That was a good story. I didn't review much while reading it, but it was really good, and I didn't have much to comment on because there wasn't hardly anything wrong with it. I can't think of anything wrong with it at the moment, either, though I know that nothing's perfect.

I first liked this story because it was focused on Edmund, as he's my favorite. I loved how it highlighted how competent and wise he is. I loved how easily he was able to fit in with the Telmarines, and act like a stable boy. I loved how well he guided Caspian and befriended him. I liked how he remained himself, even when his flaws showed, perhaps because of them. After all, everyone makes mistakes, even kings. I loved the focus on the love between siblings, not only b/w Peter and Edmund, but between Edmund and Caspian, and Lucy and Susan and the others, as well. There were times when I wanted to shake Peter or hit him upside the head, but I think you managed to do that well enough. I loved how one of the main themes and purposes of the story was appreciating Edmund, because he is an amazing cinnamon roll and deserves to be appreciated.

So thanks.
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
What are armholes? You mean armpits? How can you have a hole in your arm...
Sue Clover chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
okeydoke. Very like. I like. I like this story, have I mentioned?