Reviews for Letting Go
BrownEyes08 chapter 33 . 6/2
I don't even know what to say and where to start. Everything I felt from reading this fic, my heart feels so...alive. Living in the real world made me forget. Reading about Aslan, I've never felt this light since I started working. Thank you. Beautiful doesn't even come close to describing this fic. It is magnificent.
sleepycame chapter 33 . 1/22
BEST. NARNIA. FIC. EVER.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
just want to say this is an awesome fic and a wonderful and accurate portrayal of Edmund :)
Emma-Please1 chapter 33 . 9/12/2016
I love this so much! I can't even put it into words. Like, where has this been all my life. Absolutely brilliant.
Brytte Mystere chapter 33 . 9/11/2016
I love this way too much. Thanks for this marvellous fic!
caffeinechick chapter 33 . 6/5/2016
This is the third time I read this fic and I still love it so much
time cry while reading the sequel
hoo boy
brightflare chapter 33 . 5/23/2016
Excellent story!
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I love the first thing he really thinks is "Lamppost." It's a very Edmund-y thing.
lovebooks-P.M chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
I must say this is one of the most wonderful Narnian stories i have ever read. I felt so many different, intrinsic emotions while reading it. Anger, sadness, frustration, happiness, faith... i just wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story. Truly, i cannot express my emotions right now. So let this be.
May Aslan or God be always with you and in your pen,
Vale Mellark.
KK chapter 33 . 9/24/2015
The only thing that's missing from this master piece... I want to see that book that Edmund left! It has got to be funny!
KK chapter 25 . 9/21/2015