Reviews for Dark Raven
b chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Ash: ok bulbasaur time to explain my situation agai-
Bulbasaur: nigga i aint explaining shit anymore get some other damn poke or talk for yoself goddamn you fucking prick
Devious Gravity chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
...Wow... This is my kind of story! I love stories with this kind of darker elements(treachery, kidnappings, threats, stuff like that). My mind is weird like that. ' I'm glad I'm not the only one whose given some one more than six pokemon, one of my OCs has eleven! But enough about that.
I really like the fact that you bought back a bunch of Ash's old friends/rivals, older characters that have grown on the fans(May and Drew for me ). I like the parts with Ash and Dawn, they're very sweet and heart-felt. And Pikachu has actually evolved, I knew he and Buneary(now Lupunny) were meant for each other!
As for new stories: both "Chaotic Pokemon" and "Beast Within" sound like interesting and entertaining stories to read!
NK
Empenship chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Woohoo! I loved this! Really clever storyline!
Empenship chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
BWAHAHAHA! Sorry, but I found this a little funny. But sad at the same time. I love it!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Hey, great story! If I were to change one thing, I would've made Ash's name "Dark Phoenix" instead of Dark Raven because he rose from the "Ash"es, get it? Just kidding, it was a stupid joke but I felt I had to share it anyway. Keep the good stuff coming!
Poseidon93 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
it was a great story :)
Red Dragon 210 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I'm adding this to my favorite story list.
mysteryangelcutlass14 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
:P
Dr. shrink chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Hey there. I really liked this story. It was great! The only thing I can think of that would make this story even better...wait for it...is a sequel! But that's just what I think.
Jiyle chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
cool, I really like this story.
AMG22 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
a great ending to a great story,and nice to see it had a happy ending)
Gerbilftw chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
It's nice to see someone finish a story! :P

I liked the story overall, sometimes it could get a little rushed or confusing (But who cares?). The story was great!

I have to say that the idea with the amazon village sounds more tempting than the other two, but I'll look forward for any story you post (As long as it's pokemon and has Ash in it and isn't pokeshipping )!
PokemonFreak90 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
What a great ending to an awesome story! I loved it!
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Chaotic Pokemon looks great and hope to see more
Nianque chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
YES! Someone actually made Pikachu evolve! Anyways, great ending for this excellent story, it's great to see that he used the "Thunder Armor" technique again.