Reviews for Dark Raven
MEWTWO is awesome chapter 8 . 2/26
another Now like this one
RedAuraGuardian chapter 1 . 1/21
the plot is a copy of J's Apprentice .-. s/5501895/1/J-s-Apprentice

the same thing happens in the first few chapters... i encourage you to read it because it is quite good!
MYNAMEISINKANJI chapter 8 . 1/17
It's a good story ... having the element of short and sweet...
tiadb1996 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Hi great storyline like the fact that dawn and ash are together keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
Another
b chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Ash: ok bulbasaur time to explain my situation agai-
Bulbasaur: nigga i aint explaining shit anymore get some other damn poke or talk for yoself goddamn you fucking prick
Madoka Umiarashi chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
...Wow... This is my kind of story! I love stories with this kind of darker elements(treachery, kidnappings, threats, stuff like that). My mind is weird like that. ' I'm glad I'm not the only one whose given some one more than six pokemon, one of my OCs has eleven! But enough about that.
I really like the fact that you bought back a bunch of Ash's old friends/rivals, older characters that have grown on the fans(May and Drew for me ). I like the parts with Ash and Dawn, they're very sweet and heart-felt. And Pikachu has actually evolved, I knew he and Buneary(now Lupunny) were meant for each other!
As for new stories: both "Chaotic Pokemon" and "Beast Within" sound like interesting and entertaining stories to read!
NK
Empenship chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Woohoo! I loved this! Really clever storyline!
Empenship chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
BWAHAHAHA! Sorry, but I found this a little funny. But sad at the same time. I love it!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Hey, great story! If I were to change one thing, I would've made Ash's name "Dark Phoenix" instead of Dark Raven because he rose from the "Ash"es, get it? Just kidding, it was a stupid joke but I felt I had to share it anyway. Keep the good stuff coming!
Poseidon93 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
it was a great story :)
Red Dragon 210 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I'm adding this to my favorite story list.
Johan14th chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
:P
Dr. shrink chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Hey there. I really liked this story. It was great! The only thing I can think of that would make this story even better...wait for it...is a sequel! But that's just what I think.
Jiyle chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
cool, I really like this story.