Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
orlanka chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
very sweet, but also HOT!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved it!
mouthwatering1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ahh, GOOD SEXIN, fab, well written, couldn't put it down till they...
Ms.Hale chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great!
And.also.angels chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
AMAZING just read your story amazing you should continue it love btw i saw that the other writter copy your story WTF! lol totally report her/him anyway you are an amazinmg writer
Twit-ard01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i love this story...
Anna of Greece chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
lots of love...
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
love it :D
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
great one shot! rly rly good:D
Calikisses chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ok, going to be a hoor and use the same review as I used for Jess. I just wanted to give you both love!

Ok, first of all, I cant believe I didnt review this? Pshh, what kind of friend am I? LOL

Second, I want to thank you both heartily for helping me out with this contest. Let's hope our examples inspire some people to write some hot UNFmett huh?

Well, you kinda already know my thoughts on this since Ive read it a gaziliion times already. *perks to being a beta, dontcha know?*

But yeah, I loved it! And Jess, welcome to the fabulous world of writing bb! Mary, always a pleasure to work with you and read what you produce!

*XoXoX*
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
nice to b home:)hug to you to:)
amicullen0510 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hey Mary!

Wow! I love this! You girls have truly outdone yourselves!

Loved the way you girls snuck Edward and Bella in there - very cute!

HardCockSex! I love love love it! Now I know why skype had a meltdown whilst you two were writing this! Hot hot hot! I could literally hear the UNF!

What else did I like? Oh, the elevator scene! Very fun. And a bit a of Carlisle and Esme always makes me smile.

Who was Rosalie on a date with before? Maybe Felix? He is kind of the poor man's Emmett isn't he?

Congratulations lovely! Great plot, great characters, great writing and most importantly great hardcocksex! You guys have definitely set the foundations for a great story if you ever feel the need to pick up where you left off... I want to see how Alice and Jazz get together - could make for an awkward family christmas!

x

Amy
iciri-piciri chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hey Mary, hey Jess!

aw:) i loved it!

you girls rock. it was great, and really really hot! :D

I loved the HardCockSex :D lol and the scene with Carlisle and Esme :D that was funny.

I so want me some bartender Emmett too. Rosie is just lucky. :)

And I'm so glad your Rosalie wasn't a bitch. I'm tired of that :)

And, Mary, you shouldn't worry at all, your writing is great:) i loved it at least ;)

love love love to both of you:

Olivia