Reviews for The Price of Beauty
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love it. Love it love it love it. I am planning on reading every one of your stories because you are such an amazing writer! Although I am not one of those people who think Glimmer is a deep character, I love reading what other people think of her to see if it changes my views. Yours does, slightly. I'm excited to read more of your stories!
Aberrance chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Interesting, you don't see too much on Glimmer, so that's cool. Sorry this reivew isn't going to be very wordy, but nothing to complain about here!
somesilverreply chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was very powerful! When you're reading the book, you sort of look over the other characters deaths and almost feel happy, knowing Katniss and Peeta are closer. However, reading these fanfics sort of make you realize that these are all just kids. With stories. And families. It's crazy. Anyway. Awesome! :3

-Laura
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is written remarkably well!

I've never thought of Glimmer in the way she is in this fic. I would think that she'd be a bimbo with no brains.
fully dead now chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I like this one-shot.

Part about Cashmere buying the golden dress was funny. Do you mind if I mention in one of my one-shots? I'll credit you, of course.

Do you like Gloss better, or Cashmere better? Or do you like Glimmer more?
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Really good and kind of said story.
Europa22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great story! I love it!
The-Storm-Unleashed chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I Love your Glimmer. She is very different from the preppy and helpless Glimmers that everyone else makes. This is a good oneshot with rich voice. I like Glimmer's backstory, as I do all your characters. Very good Job :)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Really good. Great take on Glimmer, one which I haven't see any quite like before. I enjoyed the thoughts.

-judged for the 2010 Summer Fanfiction The Hunger Games Awards
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Most Glimmer oneshots go on and on about Glimmer angsting about wanting to show everybody she's more than a pretty face and blah blah blah and other stupid cliches. I like that you made it more than that. I like your "Glimmer the unwilling Career" much better.

-P.W. Bing
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Again, another good Glimmer story. Though you might want to reread it over a few more times or get a beta, because there are a few grammatical and punctual errors in this one shot.
addicted-roxe chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
beautiful. u just inspired me away from my writer's block. check mine out? it's Drive Me Sane. though i still love Clove as the best carreer. an exception to Finnick. hehe
Kesoliai chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Why do you have to make all the careers so likable? Haha you get me so attached to them! I suppose in all reality though they ARE just teenagers who of COURSE have emotions and no one truly wants to die or thinks killing is fun unless they are either insane or completely evil. (Enobaria?) , but thanks for another GREAT piece of fiction and carry on.

Bravo,

Kesoliai
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I can imagine Glimmer doing that, these stories of the other tributes' thoughts make them seem more human to me

Errin x
careertribute789 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
cool oneshot! I think it's cool how you incorporated Catching Fire characters like Cashmere and Gloss. You're so great at writing! How do you do it? Anyway I looked at your profile and saw you had a whole bunch of stuff posted so I'm going to go read them now! Great job!

CareerTribute