Reviews for Eye for an Eye
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
omygosh.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow, great job with just the few little snippets we were given in the preview. You just about nailed what actually happened.

Awesome story.

-Moki
A maze thing chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow that was amazingly powerful! So sad and heartbreaking and yet so enraging at the same time. It makes you want to cry for Ziva and beat the crap out of the people who did it to her. It makes you feel exactly as Tony does. This was amazing. I loved the way you wrote how every reacted. And I definitely, without a doubt, loved the last few lines you put in there. This is one of the best stories I've read. You're an amazing writer!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
wow, that was really well written, I really enjoyed that, it was the perfect length too, not too long not too short, perfect!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Intensely powerful piece that had me on edge while I read it!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Interesting... who knows with Tony what this scene really means but I like the shot you've given it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it was a good chapter thanks
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Good take on Tony's state of mind and actions.
sidjack chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Excellent. Love the slow burn of Tony and the weight of the whole team in his eyes.

sid
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Pretty good start to a story! Looking forward to more!
dalai chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
wonderful! i love that line about abby's flash-burn anger. great description...
Mac chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
WOW THAT WAS INTENSE I CAN NOT WAIT TILL TUESDAY ONLY 4 MORE DAYS YES! VERY WELL WRITTEN
manicbookworm chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That...Was...AWESOME! That last line just cinched it. Your Tony is a force to be reckoned with here. And the descriptions of how deeply everyone was affected by Ziva's capture and torture is just how I imagine it would be.
The.Queen.of.Random01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Chills!

I have chills!

Absolutely fabulous!

I love your wonderfully accurate description of PTSD. also, this is very likely to be what happens in the season premiere, i hope!

Wonderfully written, great descriptivenes. love it!