Reviews for The Reporter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Dude, that was awesome!
bismarckenterprise chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Clockwork you sly old dog
Pheek chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this! It doesn't need to be a full out sequel, but just something would be great. It really caught my attention (and gave me an idea for my novel!)! Brilliant!
It left me with a lot of questions though...is the old man Vlad? Or Tucker? Or Danny? Have Danny and Sam been stuck at the same age or were the teens that came to the door Sam and Tucker who are from this generation and Danny is old but stuck as a teen... AU? Hmmmm...
Very interesting, please continue!,
Tyni14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was amazing! It really caught my attention and held it all the way to the end. There was great description and plot as well. I really loved it! Definitely near the top of my favorite fanfics! :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh, please continue this! You left me at such a cliffhanger and I would LOVE to read more!
syd004 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
will you ever continue this?
Dark chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
you other RRs are so stupid the old man is clockwork who else has a staff with a stopwatch the boy is tucker and danny is inside and sam was at the door and u RRs are stupid like really stupid so old-guyclockwork got it stupids
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I got the creeps from this, was that old man Danny? But if that's Sam and Tucker... Is this AU?
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great, but you need to finish this story. Please update soon.
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So was the old man Clockwork? I actually though it was Tucker until the last, like, three paragraphs. I'm kind of confused though. Are the two other teens Sam and Tuck or are they new? I really hope you continue this!
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
that's the end? okay, i'm gonna guess at the old man: either his dad died and became ghost (explains depression and knowledge, plus the little look of regret) or it's clockwork. i'm leaning more wards his dad, though... sweet story!
Tay1019411 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
pLEASE! Please update
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I thought the old man might be Tucker... If it's been the last 100 years, how is Sam still a teenager? Danny maybe because he's half ghost, but Sam?
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Great story beginning! This idea is very intriguing. I hope you do not drop this idea and keep it going. I'd like to see how it plays out. Post again soon!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Well, that certainly had me on my toes the whole time! I could not for the life of me figure out who the old guy was. I went from Danny (Who else would know more about Danny Phantom than himself? Then, of course, my timeline was all screwed up from there...) to Tucker (He knew enough but did not sound like Danny anymore) to one of the Guys in White (One line had me there...hm, something about regret when talking about the ghost hunters chasing him) to a random OC (I just gave up trying to figure it out) to Vlad (He's an old guy I could picture with a beard and who I believe, deep down, to be a good guy if he could see past his mistakes...let's ignore season three Vlad, eh? And the cane had a "V"...) to Clockwork...and I'm sure hoping that last assumption is the correct one, given the numerous clues. ;) But I like the way you're not giving anything away. It makes reading much more engaging when you haven't a clue where this story could possibly be going. It's interesting that you've brought in an OUTSIDER OC (at least I'm assuming he's an OC; you could pull a twist on me and have him be someone recognizable, heh) to better showcase what's happening INSIDE their world. A clever idea and a grand excuse for what I'm hoping will be sincere character exploration coupled with mystery.

So, I apologize for taking so long to review; been busy. But please keep this up. I'm intrigued. :)

-DPSG1