Reviews for And Flame Was in the Darkness Lit
I feel like I could cry for the beauty of this story. It's so easy for me to believe that it is a part of the Canon. It sounds like a typically elvish tale. Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this fic!
Fayet chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Now I've been reading my way through your fanfiction and did not post a single review - and I liked them all. Maybe this one the most. I've been thinking on the idea that Glorfindel glows, just a bit, and you put it into words in a perfect way.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A great story. Very well written.
triolet chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So sweet. A very different take on an elf. But showed how the elven lords should be viewed. Good to see a strong, shining elf lord.
ellfine chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Beautiful. Lovely transition from scared of the dark to glorying in the dark. Loved the idea of songs taught to him by the stars and his way of coping by making music out of the sounds he heard in the darkness. Nicely done!
SkyChild chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Lindir's a character I've never paid much attention to, but I like the way you depict him. Growing from a scared child into an adult that has defeated his fear, but also kept his gentle soul alive to be able to create beautiful music, shining in it as surely as Glorfindel is shining.

Wonderful!
Jebb chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was truly beautiful and so 'Glorfindel' Lindir was very fortunate to have someone to guide him towards understanding and then the wonder of the night skies