Reviews for A Game of Pretend
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 1/27
I think that this is a rather very sweet and unique fanfic! I like your repetition and how much of a smooth read you made this fanfic!
Neku Chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
...Well that was a little weird...but cute. :3 I love it.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG...that was just so...SAD. It was It just brought out so much emotion, and...and...I just love it! I don't even know what else to say. It was just absolutely wonderful! Great work!

Peace Out! _
A WILD ANON APPEARS chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So simply written, yet so touchingly sad.

I'm on my second tissue now, brilliant work.
MP3228 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
damn...i cried.

very well-written
Elizabeth northcutt chapter 1 . 9/20/2009

i do it just because

i don't want arthur's babies to die.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aw that was really sad.
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
The first time I read this, I didn't think much of it. It intrigued me; the style of it. Now that I just finished reading it a second time, I couldn't help but burst into tears. When they were pretending what their children would look like if they had them (which they never will). This was beautiful...
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Good story I liked it a lot the kitten thing was odd yet I am fine about it. Anyway those two characters are so good for each other and they do deserve happiness.
Altair718 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was really good. And really sad.
pinkyblues chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
what's 'hypnagogia'?
inu chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it has this quality of eerieness and loveliness at the same time. i like it (y) :)

angsty, tragic goodness ftw :)
Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Baw! You already know I love this fic hahaha but I just want to tell you again (and I wanted to read it again! XD) I just love this R2 Suzalulu fic! 3 )
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009

-sniffs- Sad, but happy, and then confused, and then humor... and then back to sad... -sniffs- I like it. :D

Write more like this, and I think you did really well for not being a native english speaker! And I mean, I didn't see any mistakes~ :D Good job! :D