Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Awww this is so cute! Your one of the best writers on this site!
serenity-touched chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Brilliant. Loved everything. _
Wildfury chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
cool
kayura sanada chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
hahaha! Nice.

The emotions in the previous chapters really managed to hit home, and the ending was nice - I just can't believe that Conrad came over to Yuuri's world - he can't do that; only Yuuri can, and those who are specifically with him. But whatever.

Cute! I especially love how you gave Conrad greater depth and presence, the way you showed his smile as a barrier. Very few people see that, and I think this is the first time I've seen it in fanfiction. Thank you so much! It's great to see a thoughtful analysis of a character. 3!

-Kayura
Shinigami966890 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I enjoyed reading this from the beginning to end. At first when I started to read this I didn't understand what was happening in the first chapter. But I think along the lines you clarified that and it all came together. Excellent epilogue, it made me laugh at the happy ending in a good way ]
aisa135 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
As ever, a great fic from a great writer. I just love the sexy ending, leaving our imagination to run wild.
Saber Wing chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Beautifully, beautifully done. I'm usually a Yuuram fan, but I really love this story for some reason. It's heartbreaking and at the same time heartwarming at times too. Not to mention, sexy. Haha XD

Very well written, and well characterized. Fantastic job!
luminousSpark chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I love this story! It's short, sweet, and very satisfying.

Two thumbs up from me!

luminousSpark
Sea Queen chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Naughty Conrad! Everyone thought he was so patient, but he's really impatient when horny! XD Love it! This fic was awesome!Definitely one of my favourites! Though poor Yuuri was literally lovesick in the beginning... But at least things worked out for him in the end!
Paxwolf chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Oh, Artemis, what a tantalizing new story from you! I loved this to pieces! Awesome work, my friend! Conrad was just too precious for words, and Yuri so great! I love these characters, and as usual, you've got them both pegged to a tee. Very in-character! (goodness, how I miss this show! How I wish, wish, wish there had been the 4th season they'd originally siad there'd be!)

And you're doing your PHD? Wow, I didn't know that! Fantastic! Good luck with it all! And I hope of course that you do still have time to write more KKM and Conyuu occasionally!

Cheers!

Pax :-)
pyrrhicvictoly chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
*_*

I'm also wondering how Conrad would have reacted if they'd been apart just a little longer. Lovely work, as always!
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Interesting. Nice ending.
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
aw that was so cute yet dangerously sexy. A perfect ending if i do say so myself! I love the way you've ended this fic. I look forward to more work from you!
flaides chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
This story was truly delicious, especially this wrap up. Just when it was getting good...

But still! :) I loved every second of this! Thanks so much for such quick updates and lovely writing... it was beautiful. Definitely helped curb my appetite for some great Conyuu- with angsty struggles, but a good ending. You captured the two so well, I just wish it wasn't over.

I hope you'll be getting back up with Conyuu and having more stories and oneshots! I love everything you write! :)

Thank you very much, great job!
Aimi-chan chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
OMG OMG! That was amazing! I loved it! Aww, Conrad couldn't wait for Yuuri to come back! And now they're in the bathroom together, naked! I can just imagine what they're going to do together... in the bathroom... all naked -nosebleed-

Wonderful! I loved the ending! It was great! Please write more conyuu!