Reviews for A Saviour Uncaused
on chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
This is... I'm not sure whether this is deliberately written as to be confusing, but I'm enjoying it.
on chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
I don't understand- why didn't Harry look for a head of house?
Drarry4eva chapter 23 . 10/3/2017
Well, that disappointed me. I enjoyed the story but I thought for sure that Draco would get that pureblood stick out of his ass and admit his feelings to Draco. The reason why I read any story is because it's drarry, they are even tagged. I hope you don't take too much offense on what I am about to say, while I think you are a talented writer and this was a good story, I do regret reading this because it doesn't end in drarry, they don't even kiss, so yeah. Sorry, but that's my opinion.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
I've always thought the whole 'arch enemy' between Harry and Draco was total crap. My opinion, Voldermorte was his 'arch enemy'. Anyways, I'm glad that Dumbledore finally believes him. I am confused about who this 'Black' person is, I keep thinking of Sirius but he wouldn't treat Harry like that. So, I really don't know.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
Good for Harry for standing up to Dumbledore, obviously the old man doesn't care or believe him. And I wanted to scream at Hermione for telling Harry that he should be ashamed of himself because of what he said about Dumbledore. He's only a headmaster not the king. This story makes me hate him a little. Anyways, I really do wonder if Malfoy is dead. I hope he isn't.
LoveCritic chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Honestly I am pretty disappointed in this story. The ending came to a pretty sudden end and Harry and Draco didn't even end up together. I figured it out early on that Blaise hadn't really killed Draco after the mentioning of the game they used to play kind of gave it away. So really I was just waiting for the big moment where Draco returned Harrys feelings yet it never came. It was kind of pathetic in the end that Harry went through all of that trouble and got nothing from it.
Aikaru chapter 22 . 2/7/2016
Please update soon.
Lunacom chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Why didn't he tell another teacher?!
Anime Addicted chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
I absolutely love this story. 3 I can't wait to read more! Unfortunately I'm really bad with titles and don't know what to recommend you name this chapter. _
sghazalifard chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Can i kill Blaise now... And can you please let Harry get back to his own timeline,i am concerned here...
And please tell me Draco is going to be fine...
Thanks for the update
Shini-neko-chan chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I've only recently gotten back to reading any fanfiction, and yours is a very good one to start with! I am a little sad to hear it was a year between updates, but I hope more is coming soon.

As a side note: I am very relieved to find someone else who doesn't think they should have started with an instant attraction to each other. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I love this story! More please! I can't wait to see what happens Next!
sghazalifard chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
It's good to see your back... I read all of the chapters because i couldn't remember the story very well except some parts.
Anyway can't wait for more and I hope I see Harry making love to Draco soon :D
Shannon the Original chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
This is really good update soon, I feel so sorry for Draco, when you described how he died and what his friends did to cover it up I felt so sick. His friends were worse than Voldemort in my opinion.
lilz54 chapter 17 . 2/12/2013