Reviews for Illicit Luurve
MaiaNishikawa23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Kabu... :)
floatcoral chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Hehe.. I forgot to leave a review, didn't I? I apologize.

Sure, I'll help just send me a message on my account. I'm also writing one, it's with Sasuke. My Oc. I'll help.
Pillars of Creation chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Livvy, my darling, thank you sososososososo much for that! :) I absolutely loved it to bits and would love it even more if you continued it, maybe (like in Dorian Gray) if it's like when the book starts from the MIDDLE of the story, and this could be like the prologue, and the next chapter could be the beginning of 'how it all started'...? That would be a humungous, 5 litre bottle of awesome sauce!

Once more, thank you, I loved it and it was the awesomest birthday present you could ever give me! :)

x

Lots of hugs and kisses,

Your big sister/editor,

Alex
N-AngelFire chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
wow. SOMEBODY has a dirty mind. lolz. anywayzers i thought it was interesting, although i don't get much from the chick. i have no idea what she looks like.

your writing style is very descriptive which is good, tres good. congratulations on a most fascinating oneshot.

The one and only

P.S. somewhere near the beginning you wrote that Kabuto 'Savaged' her mouth. i think you meant 'Ravaged'... just a suggestion dear.