Reviews for Cheeseburgers
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hi

That was the worst slash fic I ever read! (or I assume it was slash, I never actually got a chance to red the third volume yet so i don't know what happens with matt and christie (don't tell me!)) anyway, that's probably because I felt like you portrayed christie as kind of a bitch, but whatever. I don't actually hate it, but I am suprised I read it 'cause i don't usually read slash stuff.

Kii-Bye
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
wow i never really thought of it til now but this can actually happen! u
Aubreyfairy chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
same here hahahahahahaaha
KateLibby chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It's nice to read something different once in a time. I mean I'm totally into Matt/Christie but this storyline is well written and explained so I can go along with it and even give that special paring a second look. The way you wrote them is nice, especially the conversations.

And I don't even recognize errors because I'm not a native speaker. XD It's cute.

Best wishes

Kate from Germany
AwesomeKKay chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm sorry, but I didn't like it at ALL. Christie and Matt are suppose to be soul-mates, FOREVER!
torrone chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Not a story line I expected, but I liked it. Matt and Christie don't really seem compatible, at least in real life. You need to keep an eye out for simple things like of/off, and make sure that you do not have run-on scentences. You tend towards long scentences; try to get a variety of scentence lengths. Little things like that. The ending did not seem rushed, so don't worry about that. Good job.