Reviews for Welcome to the Palace
Brittneu Thomas chapter 14 . 4/14
YAY!
Brittney Thomas chapter 4 . 4/14
This is going to be interesting! :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 2 . 4/14
OOO! :)
CairotheWolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I have read this so many times, I love this story! Wish i can do something like that... Except i'm not good at it at all... I wrote my first book, but never published it.
Jetzul chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. Good job.
DarkManedFox chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
This was cute... Web though the Pharaoh was kinda ooc with all the jokes and wildness. He was cooky here. But still the caring and nice pharaoh we all know. And the whole Nile Wednesday wildness was a great icebreaker for everyone there. All in all, it was a new and funny read. Something that could make one smile and laugh.

Definitely faving...XD
BlAcKoNiX chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
um... at the begining didn't atemu say that bakora had robbed his fathers toms?
butterflybg chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Hahaha, I love how Seto interrupted the moment. lol This was cute! -
QueenManaOfEgypt chapter 14 . 12/23/2009
TWO YEARS!

YOU WAITED TWO YEARS TO ASK ME!

AND WHEN THE TIME CAME, YOU WERE STILL STUTTERING!

I'm sure I was begining to think you might never ask me...I LOVE YOU!

This is just,just...I don't even know. All I know is I totally LOVE YOU!

OMFR! You captured every emotion just right. Then there was a slow but gracefull bulid-up to the main event,which in itself is exactly what I would picture happening yet the placement, or rather the wording is just spectacular!

I been waiting for this ending for quite a while and I am NOT disappointed!

The title was unexpected but not unwelcomed.

You've outdone yourself Temmie!

Congrads on another big success!

Inner Self chapter 5 has just been uploaded!

Sayonara,

Mana.
SilentWhiteRose chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
AW! They're gonna get married! And gosh Seto, what a way to ruin the moment! What a cute way to end, but *tear tear* It's over! *cries* Well, have writing your other stories! -
Velgamidragon chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Aww, that was adorable! He proposed to her! Vaseshipping fluff to the MAX XD! But that's the end? Aww, I'm sad.
5stareader chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
I cant wait for th next chapter :)
QueenManaOfEgypt chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
I LOVE YOU!

-G-L-O-M-P-!-!-!-!-

You mentioned me again!

Why?

I mean you're ruining you awesome reputation by mentioning lil' old me(whose stories no one likes). 0

Though, it's really sweet of you.

You're too nice to me!

-bows respectfully-

We'll have to talk later though, 'bout the lemony stuff!

I review and support because I love you and your incredible stories!

YOU'RE AWESOMENESS IS EVEN MORE NOTICABLE THAN BEFORE!

I'm sure I'll absolutely ADORE the ending! You never disapoint!

-grins and flashes peace-

Yaharah was grounded for sneeking out to meet up with her ex boyfriend who has become her old new boyfriend cause she's decided that he's an idiot (like I couldn't have told her that!)and is dating his brother now.

Well, that was a mouthfull.

LOL

And does it even make sense to you?

'Vow of Silence' is a story I have on the next profile. Check it out and review if you think it's worthy of your awesomeness!

Sayonara,

Mana
SilentWhiteRose chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
AW! So cute! And wow, Seto is just absolutely blunt with her haha And so much work for a lover! All those papers to sort! The horror! But eh... one more chapter? I'm so sad *tear tear*
Velgamidragon chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Only one more chapter after this one? Aww, that's sad to hear. Oh well, all good things must come to an end in time.