Reviews for Two Minds
Norwest chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Very nice! You planning to write any more? If you are, I'd be happy to beta anything you write.
Sokudo Ningyou chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Two little nitpicks (though one isn't really your fault):

Mister isn't 60 lbs. It's impossible. Otherwise he'd be a freakin' lion. Unless it's Harry's sarcasm, in which case, it's totally understandable.

Thomas mentioning Susan being turned is almost amazingly hypocritical considering it's his fault to begin with. The fact Harry never called him on it (at least on paper) pretty much after the event still astounds me, and I have yet to see a fic actually deal with that. Again, it's never really brought up in the books either, but...come ON.
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Perffect. If I didn't know better I'd say this was written y Jim Butcher himself
marchforward chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
I like this! Off to a suspenseful start! I'm a big Thomas fan and finding a Thomas story - a well written one, at that! - is a treat. You're keeping very much in character and the pacing is just right. Keep it coming!
Stutley Constable chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I just read your four chapters. I like your story so far but you need to do some clean up. Your opening paragraph really needs some work. Mister doesn't weigh 60 pounds and Harry never says he does. Also in one of the books Harry states specifically that he would never smash his Mickey Mouse alarm clock. Nit-pick stuff maybe. Still you've got a good story. Why not clean up those little details. Your Murphy and Rawlins need to be worked on too. They aren't acting like the ones in the books right now. I really do like the way you write Bob though. He's just about perfect. You did well with Thomas and Harry. How did Thomas get the girl past Harry's wards? And Harry had the armored door before the zombies attacked. He put it in because Shadowman sent his demon after him.

Over all good work. Some things to clean up but I think I will be looking for your updates.