Reviews for All We Know Is Falling
Goldenhunnybear chapter 9 . 8/15
THERES A SEQUEL?! WHERE IS THERE ONE?! THIS STORY IS AMAZING I LOVED IT
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/8
I still have to wonder where Jessie James and Meowth were during all this. Were they fired or something? Or maybe Gary had them "disposed of".
Other than that, I really liked this fic. The romance between Ash and Misty was better than a lot of love stories that I have read lately, and the story wasn't that bad either.
nami chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
THIS. STORY. IS. AMAZING.
Now you have to finish the sequel! Please!
I'M BEGGING.
reppad98 chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Woo, okay, I finished reading this story in one evening (though now it turns out it has a sequel, which I will definitely have to check out :P). PokeshipperByHeart recommended this story to me, and it has been a very enjoyable read. I liked the action and the excitement in this story, and Paul's role was a pleasant surprise. Gary becoming evil was something I had definitely not seen coming, and it was perhaps a bit overdone, but when I look at the summary of the sequel I have good hopes of what's going to come. And fate didn't make it very easy for them to get together, and they themselves played a pretty big role in that as well, but in the end it all worked out beautifully. I enjoyed their bickering very much (and Paul constantly having to break them up haha). Brock was fun to see as well (I missed some of the other Gym Leaders, though, but I guess for the sake of the story it's better not to use too many characters).
Anyway, thank you for writing this story, I'll read the sequel soon, and keep writing! !
StellarMage99 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Cute
LeChick chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
This has been a damn good read
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Aww this is way too cute
LeChick chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
This is just amazing. I love Paul as the straight man- which is a big deal since I normally can't stand him. Also someone has to do a fic where Misty is the league/ g-men agent. It would work so well
pikagurl23 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I'm so glad I found a great story like this. I am totally into these kind of stories that don't quite follow the norm. And extra kudos for all the Paramore songs!
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
What else do I say except great job? The action's great, the plot is riveting, and the characters are spot on...I especially love the hints of the show shining through, those little bits of silliness that would be stupid if they didn't fit so well.
Ally chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
It's funny you mention LOST 'cause when you said flash-forwards in the author's notes last chapter, that's what I immediately thought of. Bravo! I enjoyed this story :)
rubydear chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
OHmygod YES!
rubydear chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Awww!
But if it's done, why are there two more chap-
Know what, I better go find out. .
rubydear chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Yeah, for once Jerkass Has A Point.
They are both idiots, at least when it comes to love.
rubydear chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Not a twist I expected...
But I always knew Gary was secretly evil in half my mind.
The other half somehow ships him with Leaf, but that's neither here nor there.