Reviews for Cowardly Lessons
TheWackedOne chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
creepy, but very well done. OVERCOME!
darkakane chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, this is heavy. Very well written for your first fic! I love how you've made her change her mind at the end, that her flashbacks helped her overcome her shame and fear. :)
sharingiscaring chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
(sniff, tear rolls down cheek) poor Kel
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I already reviewed this over at Goldenlake Forums, but I couldn't help but read and review it again. This is definitely one of the better written Broken Kel fics, and I never would have taken it for your first fic (: You have such a depth to this, and you make it tragic and painful without ruining it with unnecessary graphic detail.

Maybe you could do a sequel fic... I'd love to read about Kel and Neal's conversation. That would be more challenging, too; it'll be harder to keep them in character. I'd love to read about Lalasa's reaction, too - as far as this goes, she's really the only one who can relate to Kel.

Well-written, sad, and yet hopeful. Loved it.
Paperplain chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh my Goodness...I love it! normaly I am not for the whole beaten bruised broken kel thing but there are a few I like and yours Is awesome! (continue writing?)
peacelovegreen chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
keep writing it's good
Kari of Mindelan chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really liked this. It was different...although it makes me hate her older brother... I can't wait to see what you will write next. I wish I could give more constructive advice but that was very well done!