Reviews for Third Times the Charm
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 48 . 4/19/2015
I'm starting to hate this Masashi guy. Grrrrr...but other then that I loved this story and don't think that it's terrible like you say it is. It's pretty funny minus the Masashi raping Kiyomi parts. It was hard for me to read that but I managed. Keep up the good work!
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Cool start, even though you started this years ago, I like it.
inuyashafan200 chapter 38 . 5/15/2013
ok im confused who is "me"
Guest chapter 65 . 4/16/2013
Nooooo don't delete it please don't if you want to revise it that sounds awesome (means we will have different things to read about). But I always found going back to your old writing and see the diffence is quite fun. So please, PLEASE, don't delete it make a new story with the same name but put revised.
nicki-minaj's wife chapter 65 . 4/16/2013
I think you should revise it. You know I'm in love with ALL your stories. It'll be good now that you're more mature and what not. I sat there nd read that whole story before so it couldn't have been that bad if I read it.
Amara Michelle chapter 65 . 4/16/2013
I like it the way it is! Its a good story that i have been following & it is fine the way it is.
darkfire888 chapter 65 . 4/16/2013
NO DON'!T DELETE PLEASE! I wouldn't know what to do in my spare time... I thing reviseing it would be fun and would make the story even more interesting because you already have a basis, plot, character development, ect ect. You already know how you want the story to play out so you could even change a few things to get to the same result. While freaking us out cause we did not expect that. However if anything, please don't delete it old work is fun to reread and gives you ideas for more.
TheMidnightRead chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
why did you do that
if I knew your address I would hunt you down

just kidding hahaha need your look on camera
TheMidnightRead chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
im crying too its like you can feel her pain
christine chapter 64 . 2/21/2013
I thought we would get details on the birth
christine chapter 50 . 2/21/2013
Ewww nasty
christine chapter 46 . 2/21/2013
Dosnt the beeeeeeeppppppp mean good
KraziiKemmy1 chapter 64 . 1/14/2013
I loved the story but cried my eyes out at the end.
mckenzi chapter 64 . 12/15/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! Really sad that Kiyomi and Hitoshi died tho... Please to a squeal please!
Liz Nekogami chapter 64 . 10/24/2012
Awz theyre dead. Noooooooooooooooooooo! Ok I'm better now.