Reviews for It's Just Lunch
Sparkells182 chapter 28 . 9/19
what an adorable story! I lived everything about it!
QueenGB chapter 4 . 7/14
So is Edwards publicist Irina and Bella’s best friend Jake the ones on her and Emmett’s five from chapter one?
QueenGB chapter 2 . 7/14
Jasper is funny too. Why is Emmett upset he gave her the pass just the day before. I say it’s fate.
QueenGB chapter 1 . 7/14
Bella and Emmett...yuck! Sorry. Carlisle is a funny mofo like Ari from HBOs entourage series. Score high on that one. ;-)
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 5/29
All he does is apologize for being an asshole. He has ''I'm sorry Bella" on repeat. Douche Bella should move in with Jake and Sam - no heartache.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 5/29
LOVING this.
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 2/24
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Jean Driver chapter 28 . 1/31
Really cute story! I liked this take, and the career choices you used for the characters! Thank you!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 27 . 8/19/2017
I really enjoyed all of the drama and love fest in this story. I'm ok with Jasper and Alice not working out, things can't always have an expected HEA. However, I do expect Edwards and Bella's proposal. That should have been the real epilogue. Hopefully it is on your homepage. Thx for a great fic.
danniehella chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
I liked the story, but I think that there were times where it was strained and kind of forced. Like sudden fights and quick make ups. I really liked it overall. Good job! (:
jule2 chapter 28 . 2/3/2017
Brilliantly done. I like the ending of Jasper and Alice. Although I would havelike them to sort out their differences.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2017
I loathe that sluttanya got her happily ever after
Cecily chapter 27 . 1/23/2017
Bella is entitled to hate Tanya, she is a homewrecking whore.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23/2017
Tanya and Alec deserve to have herpes.
Cecily chapter 23 . 1/23/2017
So once again Edward insinuates Bella is a whore and she automatically forgives him.
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »