Reviews for It's Just Lunch
Lafemmevegeta chapter 27 . 8/19/2017
I really enjoyed all of the drama and love fest in this story. I'm ok with Jasper and Alice not working out, things can't always have an expected HEA. However, I do expect Edwards and Bella's proposal. That should have been the real epilogue. Hopefully it is on your homepage. Thx for a great fic.
danniehella chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
I liked the story, but I think that there were times where it was strained and kind of forced. Like sudden fights and quick make ups. I really liked it overall. Good job! (:
jule2 chapter 28 . 2/3/2017
Brilliantly done. I like the ending of Jasper and Alice. Although I would havelike them to sort out their differences.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2017
I loathe that sluttanya got her happily ever after
Cecily chapter 27 . 1/23/2017
Bella is entitled to hate Tanya, she is a homewrecking whore.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23/2017
Tanya and Alec deserve to have herpes.
Cecily chapter 23 . 1/23/2017
So once again Edward insinuates Bella is a whore and she automatically forgives him.
Cecily chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
Jesus, Edward never trusts Bella with any male that surrounds her. What a douche. How can Bella not see that he is not worth it.
Payton79 chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing this. I had a hard time stopping to sleep when Bella and Edward were at odds. Thanks for giving them their HEA. I'm one of the many who would have wanted Alice and Jasper to make up and end up together, but we can't have everything we want. Thanks again. I really love this story
84gemstone chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Wait wasn't Jake on Bella's free list? If she's his friend why would she put him on her free list?
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 28 . 9/11/2016
i love this story it is awesome and i love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are getting married & i am happy that Rose & Em are married
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 28 . 8/24/2016
Cute story. Thanks for sharing.
Brenda Boteler chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
Can I receive a copy of the proposal.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016