Reviews for Ryan's Girl
awww
lightrain chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
so sweet, great writing
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
So, I just read all 8 chapters. Absolutely marvelous. I'm not one for hooking up the characters, but I just couldn't stop reading! Oh, and your choice of words for description...WOW. Amazing. Actually had to gather my thoughts a couple of times, lol.
Jazmingirl chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
I love it
in0active1 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Great ending and a great story!
nwolfson22 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
I want more of this story please!
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Great ending!
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Very romantic!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I like it so far! Wish it had more from Ryan's POV.
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Very good!
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Very good. I hope Ryan stops Call!
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Jealousy! Very good, poor Call, should have told Ryan the truth. Then she wouldn't need to be jealous. I like it!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Very good! Love Ryan's eyes too.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Very good!
hpfreakster chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
Hey,

So I realized that I haven't reviewed your story yet and I felt really bad about that because I have really enjoyed it.

Your plot was simple enough yet you were able to expand on it. It was the whole Calleigh and Ryan skating around each other's feelings. I love how you kept the characters friendly, like not having to demonize Eric or Natalia to keep Calleigh and Ryan together. And Lindsay, your OC, was pretty chill. I love how she didn't take the break-up hard unlike other stories.

You were pretty good at fluff with just a good dose of angst. I'll admit I was a bit shocked when I was reading this story. I hadn't expected many of the twists you put in, such as Ryan and Calleigh getting mad at each other for so long, Calleigh leaving with that dude (but not sleeping with him). I'll say this now, I always appreciate an author that can trip me up (even a little bit).

Grammar-wise, I can't think of anything right now that really bothered me loads, which I hope is a good thing for you. You are a pretty great writer; maybe you could start a new story with a more intricate plot. I can’t wait to see what comes from you next.

I hope the extra long review makes up for the fact that I’ve taken forever to review. I can’t for your next story, I’m sure it will be amazing. I just have one more question: Did Nat and Eric hook up or something? With the whole, they had a “good” night too. Sorry if I’m totally off base. Anyway, loved your story and did I mention it’s great to see people care about the CaRWash ship and continue writing stories, like I should be doing. Teehee!

Cheers,