Reviews for The Underworld Virus
SapphiretheWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hi, I've read though your story, and gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Mostly, though, for your foaly characterization- which was awesome. In this Fic, he is definitely my favorite, the way you describe him anyway.

As for the others, I think you did a pretty good job with that too. Holly especially, as I think you kept her character true to how she was in the book. Artemis and Butler aren't bad either.

This is a pretty well written story, set with a total of 13 chapters, and I was surprised to see that it had only 37 reviews. So, I decided that it could it could use one more. I found you when looking through the reviews on the Fic Nonguide "How Not To Write Fanfiction".

I saw your username and review, and just had to check out your stuff. I hope, you appreciated my review, and continue to write Fowl fanfiction.

(Sorry for the double-review, I wasn't logged in when I first reviewed)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2013

scintillatingshards chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Oh my god. I love you. It's not so much the plot, although that is good, as much as the dialogue and the characters. I could honestly believe I was reading something written by Eoin Colfer. You are brilliant. You capture everybody's characteristics so well! I'm jealous! This story is awesome.

oh yeah and sorry i'm reading this two years after you finished, but i just read it and then i HAD to comment because it is so good!
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Nice. Very nice :) Keep going, this sounds awesome!
IOnlySpeakGnommish chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I really enjoyed the story! You sounded just like the author and had a perfect blend of humor, action, and drama. I like your appreciation of Opal and really enjoyed when she was watching Hannah Montanna. Awesome story!
vermismortifer chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"Would another Opal take her place? Surely not, how many times could nature create a creature of such beauty?" I love that bit! It actually made me laugh out loud!
sanananana chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
this is good!
kate chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
im reviewin the whoke darvitin story. awsome dude! i nevr lagh out lound & i cracked up. chap. 10 w grub, trub, and chixm lil chiche. but otr ways, ta da!
filllerfillerfiller chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I LOVE IT! Honestly, this is probably going to be better than whatever Eoin Colfer cooks up for a sequel. A little bit of grammar stuff, but nothing that impaired the meaning of the story or anything. Just picky stuff.

-the cookie elf
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
Wow, I love this story *grins* I liked the hints of A/H and to be honest I sorta agree with them on Opal. Brilliant fic I really enjoyed it
filllerfillerfiller chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR! Wonderful first story. I totally loved this. I still gotta finish it but I swear I will read the rest! Keep writing! Bravado!

-The Cookie Elf
BloodInkLilacQuill chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
hey oh! I like the story so far (Is it done?)

Thanks for taking the time and uploading your story! Even though it took a while for some parts, lol
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
eh, you get over everything eventually, given enough time.

update soon?,

brittney
seleenermparis chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Please get a beta reader. It would keep you from making mistakes such as this:

"Foaly clopped down the corridors of the proson facility with a look that dared the staff to cross him. He'd been promised a few weeks of from Section 8, but had been called by Vinyaya herself right as he stepped off the shuttle under the Bahamas."

proson should read prison